Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Beginner
91 Posts
I was hoping this mod would be done differently. And it was! The old mod made sd and external sd the same so gallery and stock music had duplicates.
This mod fixes that on stock kernel but not on perseus kernel. I tried switching the vold numbers but when I do that it doubles up files again. Do you know what I can change to fix that? Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

·
Android Apprentice
71 Posts
Im running cleanrom ace 4.0.5, and I flashes this and went into bootloops. Is there any way to run this with that rom?

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
This is just a re-implementation of mattiadj's script found here: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1772234

Placed into an update.zip format to be used on any TW rom for the Galaxy Note 2 with a kernel that has init.d support.

Enjoy!

Download:

bit.ly/XN7lz4
Just did this on the Verizon Note 2 with no issues. May I just say you are a life-saver...I have been so angry with this version because by the time I purchased the phone they had already done away with 64gig and this thing had just recently rejected an app update due to lack of space, unexceptable samsung. Searched and experimented for days, but never would have guessed coming here and sticking with my stock kernel I could have solved all my problems in 5 minutes (time shown for downloading the app, flashing, and reboot). Your next beer, soda, or bottle of water are on me!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I assume I will need to flash this after any new ROM I flash? Will I need to boot into the new rom first or flash the new rom and then flash this file right afterwards.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts