Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
To tell you the truth I like the SoaB keyboard better. The bigger keys are easier for me to use because I have big hands.

Not trying to down on your mod just stating my opinion.

·
Average Android
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"droidfanatic said:
Thanks is there anyway to rollback just the kb changes without having to nandroid

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
You can just replace the HTC_IME.apk with the stock one using root explore.

·
Average Android
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"miketoasty said:
To tell you the truth I like the SoaB keyboard better. The bigger keys are easier for me to use because I have big hands.

Not trying to down on your mod just stating my opinion.
I like the bigger keys untill I need to move the cursor for some reason (which happens all the time to me). Then I hate not having the arrows.

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
bp328i said:
I like the bigger keys untill I need to move the cursor for some reason (which happens all the time to me). Then I hate not having the arrows.
I agree with you here. I love both keyboards just wish we could get the bigger one with hidden arrows that are easily accessible when needed. *Sigh* The perfect keyboard just always slips away. =P

·
Average Android
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"miketoasty said:
I agree with you here. I love both keyboards just wish we could get the bigger one with hidden arrows that are easily accessible when needed. *Sigh* The perfect keyboard just always slips away. =P
So very true!

Something like a swipe up motion to show the arrows would be perfect.

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
bp328i said:
So very true!

Something like a swipe up motion to show the arrows would be perfect.
They have this in the gingerbread keyboard from the market (Swipe up on the spacebar to show arrows) but I just don't like the keyboard itself.

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
asianrage said:
Sweet. Thank you. Waiting with breathless anticipation!!!
Nope just takes your phone to the relm of force close hell. Probably needs the Sense framework to be installed which I have to tell you is probably not going to happen. Sorry.

·
Android Apprentice
216 Posts
miketoasty said:
Nope just takes your phone to the relm of force close hell. Probably needs the Sense framework to be installed which I have to tell you is probably not going to happen. Sorry.
Good to know. Thank you for your help.

·
Average Android
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
"Adrynalyne said:
Very nice. Are you opposed to me incorporating this into Touch my BAMF and BAMF Forever?
Was this a trick question? I just loaded my backup of Touch and it already has a keyboard with arrows. In addition this one force closes on Touch. I'm really confused.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts