Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The GMan
113 Posts
How about tot add back recent app in the notification drop down? :grin2: I must be the only one... lol

·
The GMan
113 Posts
Lol, fair enough. =D Thanks so much!

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
Interesting. I flashed both this and the 4 in 1 reboot MOD, and neither seem to have taken effect. Wonder why?

·
The GMan
113 Posts
Don't know. Both work great for me.

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
Are you running one of the debloated ROMs, or the RUU that you rooted yourself?

·
The GMan
113 Posts
Debloated ROM.

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
I installed via this method:

Installed the hard patched hboot first.
Flashed the RUU from hboot.
Flashed CWM from hboot.
Flashed su from recovery.
Installed busybox from the Market.

I'm wondering if this perhaps has something to do with it. I'm definitely fully rooted, as I can use Titanium Backup and Wireless Tether with no issues. Any ideas on this, Adrynalyne?

·
Android Apprentice
55 Posts
razor2006 said:

Flashed CWM from hboot.

I'm wondering if this perhaps has something to do with it. I'm definitely fully rooted, as I can use Titanium Backup and Wireless Tether with no issues. Any ideas on this, Adrynalyne?
His patches are deodexed. The rom you're running is odexed. I would flash his bamf 2.2.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
The more I thought about it, I wondered if that was the cause of my issues. I'll just live without, I prefer the performance I get from this leak.

·
Android Apprentice
55 Posts
razor2006 said:

Flashed CWM from hboot.

I was in the same boat as you. This is what I did, which is not recommended because it can cause problems but worked fine for me, I booted into recovery, cleared cache and dalvic cache, flashed bamf 2.2, applied the no volume wake update and then rebooted. Everything worked great for me. Ymmv.

·
Android Apprentice
55 Posts
razor2006 said:
The more I thought about it, I wondered if that was the cause of my issues. I'll just live without, I prefer the performance I get from this leak.
Bamf 2.2 is based on that leak with just some bloat removed and a couple of behind the scene tweaks.

·
Android Lover
203 Posts
I know what it's based on, I'm not new to this game :p I've ran BAMF 2.1, Gingeritis 1.2/1.2.1 and Gingeritis 3D Beta VI/VII in the past, and I just flat out prefer the performance I get from a stock HTC ROM/Kernel. So I'm going to just stick with that. I was the same way with my DINC when I had it, as soon as the GB leak dropped, I ran it and it exclusively. Just my preference. The MODs would be nice to have, but I can live without.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts