Android OS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks... can you make some ones that are the same blue color as the time and battery icon?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sure enough. Will be posted to the op in about an hour.
Thanks. Right now I'm back on Bugless Beast, but I will test it out once I make a nandroid and go back to PA.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Have a question. Is it possible to add more soft keys like on the phone nav bar? I think it would be cool to have Back, Home, Recents, Menu, and Search all in the tablet bar in blue and white versions if possible. Thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have a question. Is it possible to add more soft keys like on the phone nav bar? I think it would be cool to have Back, Home, Recents, Menu, and Search all in the tablet bar in blue and white versions if possible. Thanks!
i will see what i can do. but im guessing it wont work right as all those nav buttons will start interfering with the notification area in tablet mode.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice work. I flashed the one with the text with Paranoid Android as the home button. I really like the look of it. However, I'm getting a graphical bug with it whenever I get a notification (in tablet big mode). The top of the notification window also changed color. It's now white.
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B2XfjpbpJU1jRFlPYkRJQkdLMG8
I am looking into it now. Going to update the op when I figure it out.

·
Dazed & Confused
80 Posts
I am looking into it now. Going to update the op when I figure it out.
Ya noticed this as well (plus the star for the brightness slider) It wasn't enough to bother me or a deal breaker or anything. Good job with these man. Love the PA text.

·
Registered
230 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts