Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
145 Posts
These mods will work on all Deodexed 2.10.605.1 and 2.11.605 roms!

Basic MOD:



Here is one with no clock:



MOD + recent apps



MOD + Recent apps + No Clock:



flash in cwr

Downloads:
Basic MOD:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=697228&d=1314031792

MOD + No Clock:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=698175&d=1314115015

MOD + Recent apps:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=699416&d=1314218276

MOD + Recent app + No Clock:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=699688&d=1314240244

Credit:
Adrynalyne for answering all my questions
Butch for the clear button remap
Zhp for helping me clean it up
 

·
The Bindiest!
Joined
·
126 Posts
Flashed it on BAMF 2.2 and it actually does not show the little bar that actually says "Notifications." It just skips right to the actual notifications. No big deal, I'm cool with it.
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
droidkevlar said:
thanks for this....will be flashing this on bamf 2.2 great to always see a new dev come along.
thanks for the compliment but im far far from it :) and glad u like it
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
androidbuff said:
aah.. I wish I could get a version WITH the recent apps bar.
ewww lol il see if i can cook 1 up for you tho :) i dono if il be able to edit the vzw text but can def move the clear button il play around with it tho
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
66 Posts
thejondude said:
ewww lol il see if i can cook 1 up for you tho :) i dono if il be able to edit the vzw text but can def move the clear button il play around with it tho
thank you.. :).. yea, the VZW text doesn't bother me that much .. hehehe
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
718 Posts
I loved this mod on BAMF Stripped back when I ran sense. I wish someone would throw something like this together for AOSP builds
 

·
BAMF wh0re
Joined
·
617 Posts
So I don't want to sound like an a$$ for asking for another most to this.already sick mod but u think u could add transparent pull down to it?
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
droidkevlar said:
So I don't want to sound like an a$$ for asking for another most to this.already sick mod but u think u could add transparent pull down to it?
i tired and it looked nasty... butch has a good one for uber i just need to ask him how he did it :) il check it out tomorrow
 

·
BAMF wh0re
Joined
·
617 Posts
"thejondude said:
i tired and it looked nasty... butch has a good one for uber i just need to ask him how he did it :) il check it out tomorrow
Thank u again. So many choices of roms when I get home to flash.
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top