Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Android Beginner
22 Posts
I got the same status 0 error when trying to flash in recovery. I'm running Liberty DX2 RC1.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
"jhwarehouse said:
I got the same status 0 error when trying to flash in recovery. I'm running Liberty DX2 RC1.

Has to do with different update-binary between devices I will put out an update soon :)

Extracting the zip and moving unthrottle folder to /sdcard/ and powerboost to /system/xbin can be done manually as well ffor time being

·
Android Beginner
99 Posts
Did that, but when it prompts me to put in what Tom I'm using liberty isn't on there =[ everything else worked tho

·
Android Beginner
779 Posts
okay so im a bit confused by everyones replies.
is there confirmation of this working on eclipse 1.1 or 1.0? it says 1.0 should work in OP but i didnt see anyone say it will flash. thanks for any replies

·
Android Beginner
99 Posts
BMc08GT said:
So it flashed for yu?

Liberty isn't supported for x2 -yet. Only eclipse at the moment. It will be tho
No, I manually pushed the files and followed the rest of the instructions =]

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
Looking forward to it. Not sure if it matters to you but the x2 mounts the internal storage to /sdcard, and /sdcard-ext is the actual SD card. On eclipse this is changed to mount the internal storage to /sdcard-ext and the SD card to /sdcard.

·
Android Beginner
17 Posts
I changed back the sd card and internal storage on eclipse 1.1 before i flashed the speed script so that's not the issue ......I tried it a few times too.

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
I couldn't find an update binary in the meta-inf folders for any of the roms I have on my sd card. The only thing that I have that had one was one of the speedy scripts. Does it matter?

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
A test build is posted on my irc channel #pboost on freenode. To get it to work for the X2 just download on computer and swap out the update-binary with one from a rom for the X2. There are two located in my zip-one in main zip /META-INF/com/google/android and one in the sdcard/unthrottle/flashme.zip/META-INF/com/google/android/

Let me know if you guys have any trouble or have any questions

Installation Instructions have also changed and the txt file is in the zip /sdcard/unthrottle/

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.