Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
I Love Lamp
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I don't even know if we can do this, or where to post it but I'm sure it's possible (it's android).
I live in a 3G area and we probably won't be getting 4G for another year at least and I was wondering if someone could make a mod where the 3G icon on my phone said 5G just for kicks.

I know it's probably rom/system UI-specific...would anyone be willing to give it a shot?

·
Android Apprentice
83 Posts
Hold it in front of Iphone users who just got "4g" and are ignorantly bragging about it.

"Oh, you've never heard of 5g? I'm not really surprised, it's kind of underground for now. Exclusive testing."

·
Registered
37 Posts
Okay I don't even know if we can do this, or where to post it but I'm sure it's possible (it's android).
I live in a 3G area and we probably won't be getting 4G for another year at least and I was wondering if someone could make a mod where the 3G icon on my phone said 5G just for kicks.

I know it's probably rom/system UI-specific...would anyone be willing to give it a shot?
This could be a neat AOKP toggle. Swagger? We got 5geez now too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Why Not Zoidberg?
1,490 Posts
Hold it in front of Iphone users who just got "4g" and are ignorantly bragging about it.

"Oh, you've never heard of 5g? I'm not really surprised, it's kind of underground for now. Exclusive testing."
Lmao I know. I wanna punch all of my ignorant friends with "4G" on their iPhones in their faces

·
Mad Source Themes
180 Posts

What ROM? I'll do it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
I think we're missing the best and end all arguments solution, an ∞G icon.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts