Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Thread Killer
283 Posts
NoNav users...you have a choice to make.
Do you want your ICS+ optimized applications to treat you like you have a navigation bar (and show the menu button in-app)?
Yes! I definitely miss my on on screen, menu buttons! I would love to have them back, while still having No Nav bar!

I do no NOT use the Center Clock mod though. I actually like stock in that regard. So I look forward to a separate version that can do this without center clock.

Sorry to be a PITA. :-( but I really appreciate the time you put in to make these mods!

·
Thread Killer
283 Posts
Oh and, as cute as that picture of Glitch is, you should make that "face recognition" screenshot of yours, your avatar! Hahahaha, great pic.

·
Thread Killer
283 Posts
But I'm in class...and then directly to work.
I'll get it tonight. Or MAYBE I can squeeze them in at the rent's house in a few hours again.
LogMeIn Ignition from phone to home PC, BAM done. lmao.
Or am I the only one that uses Ignition for such cray things?

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LogMeIn Ignition from phone to home PC, BAM done. lmao.
Or am I the only one that uses Ignition for such cray things?
Lol, I wouldn't ever get anything done if I had something like that set up.
I don't trust myself =]

That being said...I can surely bang out a device before work.
Toro/Maguro?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Not a PITA man, you're fine.
But I'm in class...and then directly to work.
I'll get it tonight. Or MAYBE I can squeeze them in at the rent's house in a few hours again.

No...what ROM are you running?
I am on Bamf paradigm
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
430 Posts
ok i think there's been some confusion. the "centerlockmod" should be called "centerClockmod" right? this was my original question in the aokp thread. i thought the lockscreen was off center but its not. i thought maybe i was just seeing things so i flashed the centerlockmod with nonavbar. it centered my clock but the lock is still centered. that never changed. bah, i liked the right-aligned clock. is there a quick way to fix it other than flashing the whole rom again? i didn't back up before i flashed it. stupid, i know. if not, i guess i'll just wait until the next build to get it back. nbd.

am i the only one that's been confused by this naming method???

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
ok i think there's been some confusion. the "centerlockmod" should be called "centerClockmod" right? this was my original question in the aokp thread. i thought the lockscreen was off center but its not. i thought maybe i was just seeing things so i flashed the centerlockmod with nonavbar. it centered my clock but the lock is still centered. that never changed. bah, i liked the right-aligned clock. is there a quick way to fix it other than flashing the whole rom again? i didn't back up before i flashed it. stupid, i know. if not, i guess i'll just wait until the next build to get it back. nbd.

am i the only one that's been confused by this naming method???
Pull the framework res.apk from /system/framework on the AOKP BUILD1.
Delete the framework red.apk from this mod.zip and replace it.
Flash.
Back to where you were.

Or...you could flash the nonav mod and simply enable the bar.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Pull the framework res.apk from /system/framework on the AOKP BUILD1.
Delete the framework red.apk from this mod.zip and replace it.
Flash.
Back to where you were.

Or...you could flash the nonav mod and simply enable the bar.

awesome. flashing the nonav mod worked. thanks!

·
Registered
430 Posts
ok, now how do i access Google Now without my home button? i can use the lockscreen i guess and even the search button but i lose the quick access associated with the home button on the navbar. is there no way around this if i want the nonav mod?

·
60% of the time, it works every time.
73 Posts
I set the longpress home action on LMT to open an arbitrary app (set to Search), which is Google Now. Problem solved.

Edit: btw, my longpress is activated after .5 seconds, so it doesn't take too long to access.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts