Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
60% of the time, it works every time.
73 Posts
I set the longpress home action on LMT to open an arbitrary app (set to Search), which is Google Now. Problem solved.

Edit: btw, my longpress is activated after .5 seconds, so it doesn't take too long to access.

·
60% of the time, it works every time.
73 Posts
First of all, thank you. Your mod is sweet, been using it since you first offerred it, and I only started using it because I noticed the screen burn-in from the nav and notification bar when my phone was docked one night.

Is the option for ICS+ optimized menus available on the mod without the centerclocklockwhatever? Your notes on it start under the center mod. I'm not really a fan of the centered clock, and I noticed that when you set an alarm with the centered clock, it's still not fully centered.

I'm also one of your lazy flashers (I've only dirty flashed from many variations of JB ROMs), and clearing Rom Control didn't work. Unfortunately I had just messed with the Navbar sizes right before you released the first version of enabling the menu buttons. If not available it's no biggie since I still have menu access from LMT, but I commend you on possibly finally giving me a reason to start fresh again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts