Android OS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Yay!
Git being down kept builds from being made.
And it coming up yesterday right when I was heading to class didn't help.

To make up for it...
I picked a BUNCH of cherries.
Some had to be rebased... but it seems I've done everything correctly in my testing on grouper.
Mods MIGHT not make it in.
My PC is slooowwww. And I have class.

Grouper up now.
Toro and Maguro sometime soon (a few hours).
TORO and MAGURO UP!
And I'll go ahead and make the mods...I think I have time to finish Maguro up too.
Mods soon.

Dual Panel at any DPI is pretty dope!
Even looks nice on TORO.

·
Android Apprentice
58 Posts
Thanks Jubakuba. I was about to jump ship. I was already to go and try Cyanogenmod 10. I clicked on this book mark and low and behold you did your own build. My bit was to have your center lock in place. Much thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Thanks Jubakuba. I was about to jump ship. I was already to go and try Cyanogenmod 10. I clicked on this book mark and low and behold you did your own build. My bit was to have your center lock in place. Much thanks.
Of course sir!

New build up for TORO.
I was going to hold out until Build 3...but it seems that might be a while coming anyway.
Notable changes:
Lockscreen targets now work with custom icons. YAY!!!
Lockscreen Vibrate toggle removed this time 'round. Didn't have time to rebase this morning...and I should actually be heading to class #3 right now =/.
Anyway.
Other builds tonight. I'll need toroplus testers. I've heard the builds for ToroPlus users are bootlooping...but we'll see.
Edit:
Oh! And Toro mods are up as well.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Thanks jubakuba and welcome back!
Can you post what Kernel (build and variant) is in this 9/24 build?
Faux something.
Lol
Sorry, I flash Lean upon boot...

TOROPLUS UP!
And reported working.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Ugh. Poop day.
Anyway. All mods up for the official Build 3.
Toro/Grouper/Maguro/ToroPlus unofficial cherry builds and mods up as well.
Bam.

And I bid thee farewell. Until I wake.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I'm not finding the Grouper NoNav... any chance it's hiding somewhere? :)
Argh...assumed nobody would miss it.
I only made the nonav grouper for the cherry build...since that's the one I'm running.
I'll get er tonight...but it'll be late.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Argh...assumed nobody would miss it.
I only made the nonav grouper for the cherry build...since that's the one I'm running.
I'll get er tonight...but it'll be late.
Haha no pressure. Its obviously only at your discretion. I sincerely appreciate the work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Thread Killer
283 Posts
:-(
Restoring a backup of Rom Control settings using TiBackup seems to revert this mod, in such a way, that it acts like when it's not clean flashed. My NavBar is hidden, but I lose my Holo on screen menu button :-(
Darnit.

Haven't tried wiping Rom Control data to see if that alone is enough.. don't really want to set everything in it again just for this. I

I wish AOKP would adopt a hide nav bar option that allowed for on screen menu buttons still without a mod

·
Love your frenemies
1,535 Posts
:-(
Restoring a backup of Rom Control settings using TiBackup seems to revert this mod, in such a way, that it acts like when it's not clean flashed. My NavBar is hidden, but I lose my Holo on screen menu button :-(
Darnit.

Haven't tried wiping Rom Control data to see if that alone is enough.. don't really want to set everything in it again just for this. I

I wish AOKP would adopt a hide nav bar option that allowed for on screen menu buttons still without a mod
i also wish AOKP would adopt an option for center clock.

and would use a better lockscreen calendar implementation.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
i also wish AOKP would adopt an option for center clock.

and would use a better lockscreen calendar implementation.
What...this not good enough for you!?

Honestly, I would too.
Working full time with school full time and AOKP mods on top of it...starting to take it's toll.

·
Love your frenemies
1,535 Posts
BMC said he'd look at it.
Figured I'd ask since Zaph has been so busy.

What...this not good enough for you!?

Honestly, I would too.
Working full time with school full time and AOKP mods on top of it...starting to take it's toll.
well, I do my own builds so your mods don't work for me since i'm not the same build as you.

·
Love your frenemies
1,535 Posts
i decompiled your framework and saw the differences between yours and stock aokp. pretty simple. nice job finding it. also, why isn't there a reboot to bootloader in stock aokp.. ?? it is in the grouper version. and you have it in your framework.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
i decompiled your framework and saw the differences between yours and stock aokp. pretty simple. nice job finding it. also, why isn't there a reboot to bootloader in stock aokp.. ?? it is in the grouper version. and you have it in your framework.
http://gerrit.sudoservers.com/#/c/3154/
Should be in your builds as well if your a tuna variant.

61 - 80 of 103 Posts