Android OS Forum banner
101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
I wasn't sure if you actually had to code anything or just be familiar with git to be able to pull stuff from different roms. There's a couple Aokp / Paranoid roms floating around for other devices, maybe I'll try asking a few more places and see what kind of interest it sparks.

I've been using 240 and haven't noticed anything but I opened up the phone.apk and did notice a line overlaying the recent calls and contacts screens. Maybe I'll try 241 and see how that looks.

EDIT: As I suspected, 241 is the lowest setting that will keep apps in phone layout. 240 has apps in tablet layout. Personally, I'll stick with 240...it would be amazing if I could set the phone.apk separately though...hopefully I'll find an interested dev who can combine Simpson's paranoid. Otherwise it'll have to wait until the semester is done and I have time to teach myself to do it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
New toro and grouper.

There's also a secret setting in NavControl. navwidgets
Well, for TORO there is...fcs immediately on grouper for me, at least.
I had to do a rebase on this setting...so that MAY be my doing...but since it's working on Toro I'm skeptical.

Edit:
Maguro & Toroplus up...
Along with all center lock mods.

·
Registered
8 Posts
"New toro and grouper.

There's also a secret setting in NavControl. navwidgets
Well, for TORO there is...fcs immediately on grouper for me, at least.
I had to do a rebase on this setting...so that MAY be my doing...but since it's working on Toro I'm skeptical.

Edit:
Maguro & Toroplus up...
Along with all center lock mods."

Thanks for the tip! How long has that been sitting right in front of my face!?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

101 - 103 of 103 Posts