Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Developer
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't believe I saw this anywhere looking through the threads. This mod will allow you to use the Rosie Settings application to re-map the right button for Rosie. I did not write the application and take no credit for it. I only modified Rosie to use it.

Currently, this has only been tested on BAMF 3.0 and Gingeritis. I cannot guarantee it will work on any other ROM. If it does or does not, please make a post with the details. I can easily make another one. The zip includes RosieSettings.apk and Rosie.apk. Simply flash it in recovery.

BAMF RC3: FeatureAdd_Sense30_BAMFRC3_RB_Map.zip
BAMF RC4: FeatureAdd_Sense30_BAMFRC4_RB_Map.zip
Gingeritis 3D 1.0: FeatureAdd_Sense30_Gingeritis_RB_Map.zip

·
Android Tinker-er
109 Posts
Anyone know if the RC4 zip will work fine on RC4.9? I'll likely try it out for myself to see if there are any ill effects and report back, but was just wondering if anybody already gave it a go.

·
BAMF wh0re
617 Posts
Boostjunky said:
Anyone know if the RC4 zip will work fine on RC4.9? I'll likely try it out for myself to see if there are any ill effects and report back, but was just wondering if anybody already gave it a go.
Working fine. No issues here.

·
aided by and dependent upon a mechanical or electr
170 Posts
Works Great. I am on db sense 3.0 RC 4.9... thanks

... and it even works for the standard texting, no need to have a third party sms app...awesome!!!

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
I used Root Explorer and placed fusion.apk in the /system/app directory and changed the old fusion.apk to fusion.bak. Rebooted a few times, but still have original personalize icon instead of Internet icon. It launches the Internet app, but I'd like to change the icon to actually be the Internet icon.

I'm not 100% i set the permissions properly. I currently have the following:

User (Read - Checked) (Write - Checked) (Execute - Unchecked)
Group (Read - Checked) (Write - Checked) (Execute - Checked)
Others (Read - Checkced) (Write - Unchecked) (Execute - Checked)

Please let me know if this is the correct setup. Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.