Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
This thread has been updated and moved to General Development

Full Explanation / FAQs

ScriptFusion AutoBot
Available on Twisted Sandbox and Android Market
This application will install the script, and if purchased from market, or unlocked with the Twisted Sanbox Shovel, it will also provide an online database of tweaks and scripts that can be run, or linked together and run, from directly inside the application.

DOWNLOADS:

AUTOUPDATE - Once the full package is installed, it will update itself (if needed) whenever it is launched. The only time the script alone needs to be reinstalled is when a new ROM is installed.

Script ONLY

Live script install
http://db.tt/u2gCqNO
Open terminal
Code:
su<br />
bash /sdcard/location of script/speedtweak.sh fusion
This is the live equivalent of flashing ScriptFusion in recovery and would be considered a full install.

Once fully installed
Open terminal
Code:
su<br />
speedtweak.sh
Live script removal
Open terminal
Code:
su<br />
speedtweak.sh guilty
This is the live equivalent of flashing Guilty Verdict in recovery and would be considered a full removal.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
327 Posts
"Jaxidian said:
Welcome to Rootzwiki! Glad to see you bring this over here. :)
2nd that,

Finally gave this a shot and so far I'm loving the extra tweaks.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using RootzWiki Forums
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
Will this work on ziggys kernel? It doesn't have speedtweak.sh on it right now I don't think, at least nothing happens in terminal when you try and access it.

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sonami said:
Will this work on ziggys kernel? It doesn't have speedtweak.sh on it right now I don't think, at least nothing happens in terminal when you try and access it.

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
The predefined frequency profiles don't work but everything else does, hence "Any Kernel" in the title. I assure you, I was being honest.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
"twistedumbrella said:
The predefined frequency profiles don't work but everything else does, hence "Any Kernel" in the title. I assure you, I was being honest.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
So I can still undervolt and Oc, just manually and not with the predefigned settings?

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sonami said:
So I can still undervolt and Oc, just manually and not with the predefigned settings?

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
Well, there is a menu, it just requires picking min and max and such instead of a predefined set

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
Wont work for me, when i run the app it says downloading 0/100 0% and stays there. If i try and back out ut goes to te and says there is no such file as speedtweak. Sh
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
Tried the new version and it just says, application failed, app not managed by market, and freezes untill i force close and delete data.

??? Any help???
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
32 Posts
Why can I no longer download & install the live script? The link has been dead for weeks...

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
Finally got this to work by buying the app in the market, although it hung at starting download for like 15mins before it actually downloaded and installed through wifi.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, for starters there should be no managed by market error, at least I never added anything like that, it accepts the standard market download and the license for Sandbox, otherwise it goes to limited mode.
I have been locked out of the forum from tapatalk, so I haven't been getting updates.
The link may be the old one that was replaced on the other 4 forums, but I thought the lockout issue came after I updated all the posts. EIther way, I can get a new link up shortly.
BTW, the thread is only about two weeks old, so the link hasn't been dead that long...
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
Its working great for me now. Can you tell me what the gingeritis tweak does? Im running gingeritis 3d beta 7 with ziggys kernel and it seems to be running much more smoothly now (beta 7 was a little but laggy, beta 6 wasnt)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sonami said:
Its working great for me now. Can you tell me what the gingeritis tweak does? Im running gingeritis 3d beta 7 with ziggys kernel and it seems to be running much more smoothly now (beta 7 was a little but laggy, beta 6 wasnt)
Custom frequencies. Might need to change that since it was added for the Gingeritis builds a while back so that the mod wasn't lost when running this script, but the values may have changed quite a bit since then. It was more making sure nothing had to be sacrificed than something that provides a major difference.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
32 Posts
twistedumbrella said:
Well, for starters there should be no managed by market error, at least I never added anything like that, it accepts the standard market download and the license for Sandbox, otherwise it goes to limited mode.
I have been locked out of the forum from tapatalk, so I haven't been getting updates.
The link may be the old one that was replaced on the other 4 forums, but I thought the lockout issue came after I updated all the posts. EIther way, I can get a new link up shortly.
BTW, the thread is only about two weeks old, so the link hasn't been dead that long...
Thanks, I look forward to it. My bad on the exaggeration... I suppose it's just felt like "weeks". ;-)

RE: Tapatalk - I had to remove & re-add the forum to get it working again.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SolZer said:
Thanks, I look forward to it. My bad on the exaggeration... I suppose it's just felt like "weeks". ;-)

RE: Tapatalk - I had to remove & re-add the forum to get it working again.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
Yeah, that's how I got back here today. Link was updated and the crash of the app is being researched.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Testing the limited version is always fun. Disable market test approval, disable the license, disable the bypass system on my device, and finally run the app. Seems the most likely cause is that a lot of the content comes from the internet and if connection interrupts, it crashes. I can't put the same testing in this app as I use in Sandbox, because a lot of items still function offline. Despite a lag, the script will eventually bypass the update and launch. Seems all I can do is reduce the number of tries and keep on the server to stay active.
Sandbox is a hybrid app, much like ScriptFusion. As some may know from the recent app release, I started a program at FSO to get a legitimate degree in this. It is funny to hear hybrid apps talked about as if they are rare, being how old Sandbox actually is. The only issue is that hybrid means less space, but more reliance on web content. I think you see the issue. That being said, ill do what I can.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
32 Posts
twistedumbrella said:
Yeah, that's how I got back here today. Link was updated and the crash of the app is being researched.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Thanks bud

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top