Android OS Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
All the issues make a lot more sense now that I realized Market doesn't always post my updates. I have gotten in the habit of submitting twice to make sure, but the most recent victim was ScriptFusion. Sorry to those having issues because it seems the version available had the bad server information and the update was never actually pushed. A new version is up and running now.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
327 Posts
I've used it with Imo's kernel's, can't seem to get it to work with anything else.

Tried with 3.5.11 with RHCP's volume tweak, and when rebooting after making all my selections got stuck in a bootloop and had to restore a backup.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ibrick said:
I've used it with Imo's kernel's, can't seem to get it to work with anything else.

Tried with 3.5.11 with RHCP's volume tweak, and when rebooting after making all my selections got stuck in a bootloop and had to restore a backup.

Any ideas?
Did you attempt to reinstall after changing? Sometimes the swap corrupts required files. Also the new app does not rely as heavily on a successful installation as previous versions.

·
Android Master
563 Posts
"Ibrick said:

Any ideas?
Works great on ziggys kernel

·
Average Android
327 Posts
"twistedumbrella said:
Did you attempt to reinstall after changing? Sometimes the swap corrupts required files. Also the new app does not rely as heavily on a successful installation as previous versions.

This was the first time i installed it on 1.5.2. Ran the guilty verdict, deleted all remnants of it in-between downloads.

Downloaded and installed 3 times before I gave up, wiped cache/dalvik before the 2nd and 3rd download and install. Seemed to install just fine, let me make all my selections, but after rebooting to see the changes ROM would still loop. Pulled the battery and rebooted, pulled the battery and wiped cache/dalvik again and still nothing. It seemed to reboot as it attempted to load the SD.

I did notice right after install, the script said 'conflict expected' after the menu loaded in the emulator?

*edit*
Tried downloading and installing one more time. Only difference was installing the busybox, and it loaded up just fine.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ibrick said:
This was the first time i installed it on 1.5.2. Ran the guilty verdict, deleted all remnants of it in-between downloads.

Downloaded and installed 3 times before I gave up, wiped cache/dalvik before the 2nd and 3rd download and install. Seemed to install just fine, let me make all my selections, but after rebooting to see the changes ROM would still loop. Pulled the battery and rebooted, pulled the battery and wiped cache/dalvik again and still nothing. It seemed to reboot as it attempted to load the SD.

I did notice right after install, the script said 'conflict expected' after the menu loaded in the emulator?

*edit*
Tried downloading and installing one more time. Only difference was installing the busybox, and it loaded up just fine.
Yeah, for some odd reason it never likes to actually install busybox like its supposed to, but glad to hear it worked.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts