Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Android Slave
152 Posts
OP Updated with a special set of RootzWiki softkeys :)

I'm also always open to suggestions/requests. Tell me what you'd like to see, and I'll do my best to achieve it!

Edit: Just got bored and made a set of Bacon softkeys
enjoy! Show me your screenshots on twitter!

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Why not just make the images available? Really no point in flashing these when you can just pick the images in rom control.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Android Slave
152 Posts
Why not just make the images available? Really no point in flashing these when you can just pick the images in rom control.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
I agree with you, however, some people prefer to do it all in one shot, rather than manually. I will probably upload the image files too, so that those who prefer it that way can do that.

edit: png files uploaded.

edit2: Toro zips are up. have at it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Have never been able to manually apply these or ANY pngs in ROM Control...don't know what the deal is. Can you redo the cloud zip because in the XHDPI folder you have a sys_icon_recent.png and a sys_icon_recents.png ...the latter being the correct cloud one, but it is putting an image from one from one of your other navbar mods the one which has two blue arrows for the recents png in it's place by mistake. Since I can't manually add them, I'm going to have to edit the systemUI.apk myself to take the wrong pngs out...and I'm not near my computer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Android Slave
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Have never been able to manually apply these or ANY pngs in ROM Control...don't know what the deal is. Can you redo the cloud zip because in the XHDPI folder you have a sys_icon_recent.png and a sys_icon_recents.png ...the latter being the correct cloud one, but it is putting an image from one from one of your other navbar mods the one which has two blue arrows for the recents png in it's place by mistake. Since I can't manually add them, I'm going to have to edit the systemUI.apk myself to take the wrong pngs out...and I'm not near my computer.

When did you download? A few of the mods were misnamed like that, but I fixed them on the 21st. They should be good to go now.

As for manually applying the icons, when you go to select the icon, are you choosing to look in the gallery for the icons, or through a file explorer? I've only had success applying these manually using the gallery.

·
Registered
18 Posts
When did you download? A few of the mods were misnamed like that, but I fixed them on the 21st. They should be good to go now.

As for manually applying the icons, when you go to select the icon, are you choosing to look in the gallery for the icons, or through a file explorer? I've only had success applying these manually using the gallery.
Thank you...I wondered about trying to use Gallery, but placed them in a folder with .nomedia files and didn't think it would matter. I thought I downloaded them right around that time, right before I posted, so I will retry.

·
Android Slave
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thank you...I wondered about trying to use Gallery, but placed them in a folder with .nomedia files and didn't think it would matter. I thought I downloaded them right around that time, right before I posted, so I will retry.

Yeah, try using gallery, that should work. Also, let me know if there is still an issue with that package. Sorry about that!

·
Android Slave
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
What does #FBGT stand for? I know T is taco, cause I see the pic.
It stands for Fuck Bitches Get Tacos. Follow @drod2169 on twitter and he uses that hashtag (#fbgt) alot

Smooth Icons added to OP

·
Android Slave
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Thanks, I put the png's in systemUI.apk B4 flashing. One question, The roboto reflect pngs look a little small.
That's the size I made them at least. I can whip up a bigger set if you'd like, or at least try to

21 - 40 of 46 Posts