Android OS Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Android Slave
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I believe, going forward, I am no longer going to make flashable zips standard. We will soon be able to have up to 7 soft keys, and with that addition, users will be using them for a wide variety of things. Since it isn't feasible to make flashable zips for every single icon set AND icon configuration, I am just going to release the images. Its better to manually apply them anyway
I suppose if someone really wanted, I could still do flashable zips on a per-request basis. Now to make icons for popular apps that match the sets I've already made. What would you all like to see?

I plan on making:
Phone
Messaging
Contacts
Camera

Any other apps that you could foresee being popular to be placed in the navbar?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I love soft key mods. Thank you for the roboto reflective. Read you would be up for requests. Now I'm not sure it would work or not, but if you could somehow use the stock thin line icons but add the roboto text to them. Like on the back arrow on top of the line have the word back in the roboto font. And the word home inside the home icon and of course tasks inside the recents icon and menu above or below the menu lines.

Again not sure how it would look or if the text would be too small. Just an idea. Thank you again for the softkeys.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

41 - 46 of 46 Posts