Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Enthusiast
47 Posts
Here you have it. Transparency for the Clock! This mod will change whatever current lock ring to my custom das Bamf lock ring I made over on my lock ring thread found HERE and also any rosie customizations you may have. If you want a custom lock ring ported over to work with the transparent clock, let me know! Next up will be the Colors...

Transparent Clock DOWNLOADS ***Confirmed Working on Bamf 4.9 ONLY***

***Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache***

Clock Stock Revert
Transparent Sense Clock Stock Rosie
Transparent Sense Clock Transparent Rosie
Glass Shelf Clock
Glass Rosie and Glass Shelf Clock

View attachment 551

*Again, this will change your lock ring to stock or the das Bamf ring I made in my lock ring thread found HERE*
(If your want the lock ring you like, I'll gladly port it over...)

*Flash in Recovery*

-Tested on Das Bamf Sense 3.0 RC 4.9 only, but may/may not work on others- *Please advise if it's operable on other ROMs*

I will NOT be held responsible for any BRICKED or DAMAGED devices, but can help with any troubles that may arise.

***Please support the "sleepin' on the couch fund" and don't forget the Thanks Button***

PAYPAL

ENJOY!!!

Your Friend Taykiin

Attachments

·
Android Enthusiast
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here we go with the colors!

Color Requests

*None Yet*

~When Making Requests Please Include a Link for your Lock Ring if it wasn't made by myself and your preference to Transparent Rosie or Stock Rosie!~ (And which Clock Mod if applicable)

COLOR MODS

1) Straight Deep Red (See Below )

2) Carbon Fiber w/ Transparent Rosie (See Below )

3) Bamf Sense w/ Transparent Rosie & No Dock Lock Screen (See Below ) (Goes great with the custom Bamf Dialer!)
-The corners of the clock display say "das Bamf the baddest"; its easier to see on the phone

4) Carbon Fiber Clock w/ TwoPtTwo Rosie (See Below) (Credit goes to Myn for his TwoPointTwo Rosie Theme for the Incredible and Gadget for porting it over to Bamf)
- Note: This will change your lock ring back to original Stock Silver

5) Carbon Fiber Clock w/ TwoPtTwo Rosie Carbon Fiber Lock (Credit goes to Myn for his TwoPointTwo Rosie Theme for the Incredible and Gadget for porting it over to Bamf)
- Note: This will change your lock ring to black carbon fiber Screenshot of Lock

6) Carbon Fiber Clock, Pulldown, and Lock w/ Semi-Trans Rosie Screenshot

View attachment 554

Attachments

·
Android Enthusiast
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bokechukwu1 said:
Can anyone confirm if these will work on Gingeritis been waiting on something like this for the longest thanks.
I will make no guarantees but but it's based on sense 3.0 so I'm sure it will. That's why nandroid is our best friend! Let us know how it works if you give it a go!

·
Android addict
96 Posts
Taykiin said:
I will make no guarantees but but it's based on sense 3.0 so I'm sure it will. That's why nandroid is our best friend! Let us know how it works if you give it a go!
I just tested on Gingeritis 3D. It works but as said on the OP the lock ring is also changes to Bamf lock ring.

Can I please get the "Glass Shelf Clock" with a Black lock ring? Thx.

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
Can I request a pink clock? There are definitely not enough pink ROMS....or anything for that matter. I have a pink lock ring I would like to go with it.(And if possible, would like the clock to be the same color as the lock ring) Like a black background and pink numbers. I like the semi transparent Rosie in the first pic under the colored clock section. Not sure what it's called. But the rosie bar is all one, not separated between apps, phone and personalize.
This is the link to download the ring http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XU60IAWO
This is the link to the page where I got the ring... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1145978&highlight=lock+ring
Thanks in advance. Let me know if you need any more info or have any questions for me. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts