Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 497 Posts

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!!

Get LiquidSmooth v1.25 HERE!

#TeamUnaffiliated & #TeamLiquid Presents....

V6 Supercharger Script/Mod for LiquidSmooth v1.25
Version: U9RC8.1 4/4/12

It's the Complete Memory Management Fix! There is nothing else like it
Thanks to zeppelinrox for the original V6 Supercharger!

V6 Supercharger has been set and modified to work with LiquidSmooth v1.25. This a flashable zip that you can flash in ClockworkMod Recovery. Instead of having to download a script manager, we basically set it up so that you can use it running a terminal emulator.

Instructions
  1. Flash V6 Supercharger Script in ClockworkMod Recovery
  2. Install Terminal Emulator (Download is attached, Term.apk can't be found on in Play Store, yet)
  3. In Terminal Emulator, type "su" for SuperUser Acces and hit "Allow"
  4. Then simply type "v6" to start the script for V6 Supercharger
  5. The first initial run through the script can take a while. Set your script speed to "1"!
  6. There's a lot of settings you can choose from, but the recommended settings is 768HP, Option 8!
  7. After that's process is done, run option 13 (oom+bulletproof launcher)! (S/O to Parkson, Thanks bro!)
  8. After the script is done, it'll prompt you to run "Super Clean." Please do that to avoid issues.
NOTE: If you happen to install an update to Liquid Smooth, or change kernels, you need to re-flash V6 Supercharger.
NOTE2: If you don't like LiquidSmooth Supercharged, disable it using "Option 15"

DOWNLOAD: V6 Supercharger for Liquid v1.25
DOWNLOAD: V6 Supercharger for Liquid v1.3 BETA (ONLY!)- 4/6/12
DOWNLOAD: V6 Supercharger Script (.sh)
  • Use the (.sh) file in Script Manager. Make sure you run as root user.

_____________________________________________________________________​

BEATS Audio & xLoud

This package is flashable in ClockworkMod Recovery
These particular Beats Audio files were fulled from the HTC Rezound

DOWNLOAD: BEATS Audio & xLoud

NOTE: Please note that this is a port! When tested there were no issues, but all media applications etc weren't tested, so some applications may not be compatible.

Please folks let's continue to support and donate #TeamLiquid. They're delivering the hot s***! Let's keep em motivated. As long as #TeamLiquid continues to deliver, #TeamUnaffiliated will continue to as well. More MODs, more Themes, more etc.!

Attachments

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
LiquidSmooth+
Compatible: v1.25

LiquidSmooth+ is the first official theme from #TeamUnaffiliated! The inspiration behind this theme is actually the stock look of IceCream Sandwich. We figured that we've been looking at the same look for quite a while now. So we decided, heck, why not change the look of IceCream Sandwich, but keep the look of it. So that's where this theme comes in. There's quite a few subtle changes here to the stock look of ICS, things that may pop out only when you take the time to notice. The difference in some things are obvious, in others, well look at find out peeps! Otherwise...enjoy!

SoftKey Color: 33b5e5
DOWNLOAD: LiquidSmooth+
Please folks let's continue to support and donate #TeamLiquid. They're delivering the hot s***! Let's keep em motivated. As long as #TeamLiquid continues to deliver, #TeamUnaffiliated will continue to as well. More MODs, more Themes, more etc.!

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Does this Beats port work with any rom or this rom specifically?
Probably other ROMs but I only tested for this one.

Posted by G-Nexus LTE using TapaTalk 2

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are all of the v6 tweeks in the kernel? So if I reflash another kernel its gone 100% or do I need to reflash the whole rom?
V6 runs by itself. If you flash a ROM that removes/erases "System" before flashing or a kernel that reflashes the "xbin" folder you may need to run it again. Basically you'll know if your phone feels slower than usual, or v6 won't run in Terminal, it needs to be reflashed again. Haven't found a work around since it depends on ROMs/Kernels

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will there be a theme created for example like simple blue. I want to flash but would like to have a dark theme with it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
There's much more themes coming. One of them will probably be dark.

Posted by G-Nexus LTE using TapaTalk 2

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am trying to install the beats audio zip and I seem to be stuck on the "android id upgrading" screen, and it doesn't seem to want to finish.
Anyone else having this problem?
And yes I did a complete wipe before installing 1.25

1 - 20 of 497 Posts