Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
I just made this right now...Its tested on the T999 FreeGS3 rom, however it SHOULD work on all carriers/tw based roms .... Make sure to make a backup before flashing...If you want any custom BG images or different transparencies, let me know and ill make a new flashable zip..

65% transparent black

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love it...where did you get the xda and rootzwiki widgets????

sent from my iPhone killer SGS3
simple.... its tapatalk.... just the widgets to each tapatalk account i have

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i want to say so... im almost positive.... i mean i would make a backup or just reflash the rom if you have any trouble.... but it should work

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It didn't override the color in Jellybomb
The flash didnt do anything harmful either, so thats good. I have a VZW SGS3 if that helps at all
did it successfully flash?? any errors??

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im gonna try and fix this.... this works fine on my phone by dragging the systemui file that i needed to replace it...... im new to making zips tho if anyone can help me out??? this is an issue on my phone as well

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just made this right now...Its tested on the T999 FreeGS3 rom, however it SHOULD work on all carriers/tw based roms .... Make sure to make a backup before flashing...If you want any custom BG images or different transparencies, let me know and ill make a new flashable zip..

65% transparent black
Perhaps this is a silly question but where is your download link? I don't see it in your original post.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts