Android OS Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Jonathon Grigg said:
Interesting, would you mind if I used the tweak block as a starting base to find similar tweaks for the Nexus S? Proper credit and everything of course, but it's up to you. Particularly interesting because being a T-Mobile device too it could be very similar except the 4G parts (well HSPA).

Sent from my Nexus S using RootzWiki Forums
Go right ahead my friend, EXACTLY why i put them up :p

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
"dsexton702 said:
Go right ahead my friend, EXACTLY why i put them up :p
Cheers, just thought I'd ask first :)
Is there any parts which you know off the top of your head relate to the "4G" hardware of the phone? Saves some time on my end (network stuff is pesky for me right now, very weak signal).

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
All the tweaks are compatible for every phone the only thing I can think of is whether your running ext4 or not and also max events per second, also your vm.heap might wanna be at 48 or 64 just takes some testing try the prop as it is and see how it performs

sent from my sgs4g 2.3.3, finally

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
"dsexton702 said:
All the tweaks are compatible for every phone the only thing I can think of is whether your running ext4 or not and also max events per second, also your vm.heap might wanna be at 48 or 64 just takes some testing try the prop as it is and see how it performs

sent from my sgs4g 2.3.3, finally
Nexus S is native Ext4 so everyone runs it. We only have around 384mb of usable ram (often less with system process) so I'm thinking 48 vm heap at most. Anyway, I will give it a shot in a minute and see how it goes. Thanks again :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.