1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
Adrynalyne said:
DA6 said:
Can you do the power menu deal also? Thanks in advance
Working on it right now.
Is this something you can post a "how to" for? (or a link to a thread with a "how to" in it?) I've seen many people who want to run the "stock" roms asked for it (in threads on XDA), including myself.

I'd love to learn how, so I don't have to ask someone else for it (and hope they will take the time to do it) every time a new leak comes out.

·
The GMan
113 Posts
This is great man, thanks!

·
Android Apprentice
14 Posts
I really like how you've distributed all the mods separately so people can just pick and choose how they want their systems customize! Thanks once again, Adrynalyne!

·
Android Apprentice
192 Posts
Can we use the no wake on volume on the 2.11 leak? It seems that it shouldn't matter.

Sent from my A05PTH3ORY using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
36 Posts
I installed this on 2.11, and it destroyed the power options and the all the quick settings on the notification pulldown.

·
The GMan
113 Posts
I've installed on 2.11 multiple times on multiple roms without any issues that I've noticed.

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
15 Posts
in case you'd like to mod it yourself on most ROMs, without a flashable zip (if one isn't made specifically for each release of these ROMs), do this.

using root explorer:
mount RW
navigate to: /system/usr/keylayout
then open both "mecha-keypad-v0.kl" and "mecha-keypad.kl" in a text editor (long press file>text editor)
then, in "mecha-keypad-v0.kl", delete the word "WAKE" from keys 114 & 115, hit menu>save&exit
then, in "mecha-keypad.kl", delete the word "WAKE" from keys 115 & 114, hit menu>save & exit

a backup of the original files will be made, so you can always revert.

reboot the phone for changes to take effect.
hope this helps

·
Android Addict
715 Posts
project.in.process said:
in case you'd like to mod it yourself on most ROMs, without a flashable zip (if one isn't made specifically for each release of these ROMs), do this.

using root explorer:
mount RW
then open both "mecha-keypad-v0.kl" and "mecha-keypad.kl" in a text editor (long press file>text editor)
then, in "mecha-keypad-v0.kl", delete the word "WAKE" from keys 114 & 115, hit menu>save&exit
then, in "mecha-keypad.kl", delete the word "WAKE" from keys 115 & 114, hit menu>save & exit

hope this helps
Worked like a charm, thank you so much!

Swyped Thunder coming at you

·
The GMan
113 Posts
project.in.process said:

using root explorer:
mount RW

hope this helps
What's up p.i.p? Thanks.

It didn't work for me on SHIFTS3NS3 1.4. Anyone get it to work on this version of this rom? Maybe I did something wrong.

·
Android Addict
715 Posts
SoDev said:
What's up p.i.p? Thanks.

It didn't work for me on SHIFTS3NS3 1.4. Anyone get it to work on this version of this rom? Maybe I did something wrong.
Yes, worked for me on this ROM, but you have to add the word WAKE to the lines directed in the op, not delete them :)

Swyped Thunder coming at you

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
project.in.process said:

using root explorer:
mount RW

hope this helps
Thanks so much! These forums need more posts like these. That way, Devs would spend less time on mods and more focus on the base Rom, users would become more knowledgeable in the long run and eventually have many more mods and themes than we do today.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts