Android OS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Average Android
147 Posts
"ldopa said:
I was just gonna ask the same thing! To be honest tho, jakes mods are working so well, id hate to over do it with v6. My d2 has never been faster and smoother than it is now. There's no need to mess with such a good thing ;)
I just tried the v6 super charger and while it seemed to be working ok it wasn't anything noticeable and when testing it was killing my linpack scores

· Average Android
147 Posts
Any chance you feel like packaging the smartass governor in with your next release? It seems to cycle down the cpu with the screen off but I have had no sleep of death issues with it and that's with minimum voltages of 13.

· Average Android
147 Posts
"xfloggingkylex said:
I really need to take the leap and try this out, I'm too comfortable with Liberty GB 0.9 and the battery life it provides, but I think CM7 would be a good choice for me as long as the battery sacrifice isn't too bad.
As far as I can tell there is almost no battery sacrifice, especially between liberty and cm7gb. Just remember to recalibrate your battery

· Average Android
147 Posts
"Redflea said:
Yeah...like we're going to help a MIUI slacker... ;-)

If you can't add Jake's mods, you should at least run V6 Supercharger on MIUI, when I was running MIUI that helped w/the lag issues for me. Option 9...

It's not clear that the MIUI ROM that DXC ported is going to have any ongoing support...not sure I'd want to jump on that train if it's going to sit in the station...
Hmm I thought someone mentioned that he had set up a build bot for it, oh well. I just seem to recall that v1 or v2 of jakebites mods was acutally incompatible with with the gb kernel and only worked on froyo, I'm trying to get me some interactiveX lovin going on here to at least try to mitigate the god awful battery life

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.