Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 1064 Posts

· Developer
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I haven't used that at all. But what I do know is with this GB CM7 and these mods the battery life and performance is outstanding.

· Android Lover
133 Posts
I'm having some trouble with the InteractiveX governor... Everytime in enable it and my D2 goes to sleep I get the sleep of death(screen black, buttons light up), where nothing wakes up the phone.

Any idea what might be causing this? I am not under clocking or anything....

· Developer
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
jcatt said:
I'm having some trouble with the InteractiveX governor... Everytime in enable it and my D2 goes to sleep I get the sleep of death(screen black, buttons light up), where nothing wakes up the phone.

Any idea what might be causing this? I am not under clocking or anything....
How are you 'enabling' it?

· Android Addict
598 Posts
I concur. I've gotten 2 blackouts. I'm guessing it's the interactiveX (its supposed to keep the cpu at 300mhz when put to sleep). I increased my vsel a few numbers up and it seems to be helping. You can try that.

· Android Lover
133 Posts
ldopa said:
I concur. I've gotten 2 blackouts. I'm guessing it's the interactiveX (its supposed to keep the cpu at 300mhz when put to sleep). I increased my vsel a few numbers up and it seems to be helping. You can try that.
That's the thing... I'm running at stock voltage's, no under or over clocking...

jakebites said:
How are you 'enabling' it?
I have switched back to ondemand with SetCPU... Originally was using Quickclock to do some very mild under clocking, and it was set on boot to use ondemand, so it wan't running, until i realized it in quickclock and switched back to it... When I got the blackout's I uninstalled quick clock, thus stoping the under clocking, and it was still happening...

· Android Addict
598 Posts
[quote name='"jcatt"']

That's the thing... I'm running at stock voltage's, no under or over clocking..."
Yeah, I meant that it's probably the governor. If you increase your vsel a little, it may compensate for the interactive governor staying at a minimum frequency while asleep. Upping the vsel may keep enough voltage going while the phone is asleep. It's working for me.

· Android Lover
133 Posts
UrbanBounca said:
If you set the "Screen Off" in SetCPU to InteractiveX 300 minimum, you'll get a blank screen. I completely removed that profile, and it's working fine.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
Ok I feel like an idiot... I forgot that I restored my apps with TI Backup, thus forgetting that I had a profile setup in SetCPU... After removing it no more blackouts...

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

· Android Lover
315 Posts
jakebites said:
I haven't used that at all. But what I do know is with this GB CM7 and these mods the battery life and performance is outstanding.
I really need to take the leap and try this out, I'm too comfortable with Liberty GB 0.9 and the battery life it provides, but I think CM7 would be a good choice for me as long as the battery sacrifice isn't too bad.

· Android Addict
598 Posts
"LexiconDevil said:
Any chance you feel like packaging the smartass governor in with your next release? It seems to cycle down the cpu with the screen off but I have had no sleep of death issues with it and that's with minimum voltages of 13.
That would be awesome! Smartass is my favorite and governor of choice.

· Average Android
147 Posts
"xfloggingkylex said:
I really need to take the leap and try this out, I'm too comfortable with Liberty GB 0.9 and the battery life it provides, but I think CM7 would be a good choice for me as long as the battery sacrifice isn't too bad.
As far as I can tell there is almost no battery sacrifice, especially between liberty and cm7gb. Just remember to recalibrate your battery

· Supporting Member
4,545 Posts
Running Jakes mods w/Supercharger applied after, and the net result seems very good...did seem to get improved launcher responsiveness and quicker GMail load after adding supercharger.

21 - 40 of 1064 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.