Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
Yep, and I'm glad for that. My 4 16GB versions are coming tomorrow and am going to get 2 to 4 more if I can for more gifts.

·
Average Android
66 Posts
barczakmark said:
Yeah, the HP storefront has "coming soon" listed by the touchpads, so another round of stock seems likely :D
My F5 key will keep on working till the coming soon changes to Add to cart.

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
Also, after talking to an employee at my local best buy, they'll be getting a shipment in today. I don't know if that means all of them are, just food for thought.

·
Average Android
66 Posts
FreeAgent said:
Also, after talking to an employee at my local best buy, they'll be getting a shipment in today. I don't know if that means all of them are, just food for thought.
I will be heading there before they open. To avoid any possibilities of lines, and make sure if they did get one today i'll get my hands on them!! Btw.. they say "one hardware per SKU per customer". Which makes me think I can buy a 32GB and a 16GB. Since they each have their own SKUs

·
Android Apprentice
16 Posts
djhash said:
I will be heading there before they open. To avoid any possibilities of lines, and make sure if they did get one today i'll get my hands on them!! Btw.. they say "one hardware per SKU per customer". Which makes me think I can buy a 32GB and a 16GB. Since they each have their own SKUs
That's very much what it sounds like. I'm already in line (only 4 hours til they open) since I'm paranoid, but I'm the only one here at this point.

·
Android Addict
546 Posts
"FreeAgent said:
Where is your location? City/state

·
Average Android
66 Posts
Hehe.. Thank god for chromebook! Free verizon data plan. I see the employees going in, they're looking at me as they're walking in. I think they know something i dont. Like they haven't recieved any shipments of the TP and i'm waiting here for nothing. All alone!! Here's a shout out to those waiting outside best buy hoping to get their hands on the TP.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts