Android OS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you have multiple calendars, is it possible to move a particular calendar entry from one calendar to the other? I know on my BB Storm while it was a hidden key sequence and involved changing the default calendar, it was possible. Last week I opened a calendar file attachment and accidentally assigned it to the incorrect calendar (put it on my home one instead of my work one). Other than deleting the event and having it resent, I could find no way to get it on my work calendar. I even reopened the original attachment and all it would do is put it back on the wrong calendar which I originally chose. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help!

BTW, using a stock unrooted Moto DX2 w/OTA GB 2.3.3.

·
Android Apprentice
38 Posts
When you edit the calendar entry, there should be a pull-down box with the calendar names in it, pending you have multiple calendars and have them syncing on your phone.

·
Android Apprentice
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
myriad46 said:
When you edit the calendar entry, there should be a pull-down box with the calendar names in it, pending you have multiple calendars and have them syncing on your phone.
I definitely have multiple calendars on my phone and have the sync options set, but there are no dropdown arrows as you make mention of. No matter which calendar's entry I attempt to "move" whether on my work or home calendar, it lists the calendar to which the event is assigned by that does not seem to be edittable.

·
Android Apprentice
38 Posts
I apologize. You're absolutely correct. It was my year and a half of using a non-blured phone talking. That really suck. I just tried and you can't even do it from the mobile website. You should still be able to do it from a computer.

·
Android Apprentice
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My one cal is from Exchange at Work and the other is a Google Calendar for Home, so using a PC to move them I don't believe is applicable. Essentially I have to delete and reenter at this point. Hopefully future updates will address this deficiency. I also noticed when I or other forward calendar events from the phone (Droid X or Droid X2) it messes up the event time by 1 hour. I'm East Coast and saw something about Eastern -4 and Eastern -5 - I've always been EST -5 and EDT -4 but if you don't pay attention it can really mess things up - darn daylight savings time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts