Android OS Forum banner
521 - 534 of 534 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good afternoon, I wanted to know if this Rom is being worked on as of now? I had to go back to stock because of some issues with the camera and some other fc issues. I came back to check the status of any update for the Rom and I can see that it is now on Alpha 3. I am also following the progress with the cm9 Rom being worked on for the MT4GS, but I do have to admit I seem to be a Sense fan. The reason I ask, is because I seem to have noticed that the post/comments and updates have kind of slowed down a bit. I am looking forward to the next update on this Rom, I loved it while I was running it and was sad I had to back to stock.
I also wondered if anyone fixed the camera fc issue in this rom. I only saw alpha 2 on the website. Also, does anyone else have a problem with the screen not rotating if handcent SMS comes in? It seems foolish that the screen doesnt rotate and I have to keep turning the phone to see what I typed after opening it.

Also, any fix for the lock screen becoming inactive half the time? I have to turn the screen off and back on to use it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I also wondered if anyone fixed the camera fc issue in this rom. I only saw alpha 2 on the website. Also, does anyone else have a problem with the screen not rotating if handcent SMS comes in? It seems foolish that the screen doesnt rotate and I have to keep turning the phone to see what I typed after opening it.

Also, any fix for the lock screen becoming inactive half the time? I have to turn the screen off and back on to use it.
I used a camera app and my front facing worked. Its the best addvice I can give.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi,
I understand that 1080p video isn't currently working. What I was wondering though is there any plans to fix the issue? Any ideas what the problem could be?

Also it looks like someone got WiFi Calling working on the Sensation under ICS, any chance you could look into including it?
http://www.xda-devel...stock-and-aosp/
I guess I'm in the minority in that I hate wifi calling. I sometimes walk around and even though I have a good dual channel router, the signal fades in and out. I have unlimited talk so that's not a concern with me. The holy grail for Prima for me would be the inclusion of beats

·
Registered
34 Posts
^ I finally fixed this issue, it's a port forwarding issue for certain. I have a WRT610N with DD-WRT and was even having the same issues. Now that I have IPSec ports forwarded to the phone it works like an absolute champ. I had my router give a static IP to my phone (don't provision it on the phone itself), then port 500 UDP and port 4500 TCP are forwarded to that IP. Tried it using wireless-G and wireless-N (doing pure 2.4GHz N-only now) and phone picks up the WiFi calling within 10 seconds of acquiring the home network. Credits to the various links online that I got the info from.

Oh and to clarify I'm not on this ROM right now, I'm on Undead's Sense Rubixed so I can still use all the functions of the phone. Until this ROM... matures a little.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Flawless Primadonna install......Ok, I have two 4G Slides, and decided to install Primadonna on my second phone, with that in mind I charged it all the way up, installed it and left it alone overnight. I woke up and started setting everything up to my liking and kiss my wet noodle, I have not had ANY issues whatsoever yet. The battery has barely budged and no FC's of any kind. My banking app normally FC's with any sense ROM but it doesnt now for whatever reason. So question I have is would letting the ROM bake in over night have that much of an effect on its behavior? Tbalden?.....thoughts?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Flawless Primadonna install......Ok, I have two 4G Slides, and decided to install Primadonna on my second phone, with that in mind I charged it all the way up, installed it and left it alone overnight. I woke up and started setting everything up to my liking and kiss my wet noodle, I have not had ANY issues whatsoever yet. The battery has barely budged and no FC's of any kind. My banking app normally FC's with any sense ROM but it doesnt now for whatever reason. So question I have is would letting the ROM bake in over night have that much of an effect on its behavior? Tbalden?.....thoughts?
I'd sure love to know if that's true.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, I d/l this Rom for the wife..... She is wayyyyyyy too picky. Had to revert back to bulletproof gb Rom because she didn't like the horizontal app drawer....can't please everyone I guess...I was kind of hoping there was going to be more tweaks in this Rom (battery, app drawer etc.) But for what I saw I liked it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
^ I finally fixed this issue, it's a port forwarding issue for certain. I have a WRT610N with DD-WRT and was even having the same issues. Now that I have IPSec ports forwarded to the phone it works like an absolute champ. I had my router give a static IP to my phone (don't provision it on the phone itself), then port 500 UDP and port 4500 TCP are forwarded to that IP. Tried it using wireless-G and wireless-N (doing pure 2.4GHz N-only now) and phone picks up the WiFi calling within 10 seconds of acquiring the home network. Credits to the various links online that I got the info from.

Oh and to clarify I'm not on this ROM right now, I'm on Undead's Sense Rubixed so I can still use all the functions of the phone. Until this ROM... matures a little.
I've gotten wifi calling working on a few of these roms, but I've found that when the screen blanks, some power saving logic appears to be messing with it. If you plug it in, and tell it to never sleep while plugged in, it seem to work a bit more reliably. I used the Sense wifi calling zip to install btw.

521 - 534 of 534 Posts