Android OS Forum banner
801 - 820 of 840 Posts

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #804 ·
MultiMod 12.1 has been updated with a change to the Contacts text color. It now matches the theme blue and is considerably easier to read. New MD5 is in the OP.

I looked at Launcher and I am a little perplexed. The default screen is set to 4 yet 5 is being displayed. I may need to remake that file from scratch since it is not working right. Still investigating.

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #806 ·
Well, just got word from Jake, I have a great deal to rework. Framework-res, SystemUI, MMS, Phone & Settings have all changed. Luckily Contacts and Launcher did not change, so that is a little less work.

Framework-res and SystemUI are ones I can mod very quickly these days as I have documented those well for myself. The MMS was a lot of trial and error last time so now I need to try and duplicate my previous efforts and document them this time.

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #809 ·
I heard from Jake in IRC. There will be a 12.4 some time tomorrow. I need to remodify framework & Mms and also Google+. I think I will once again try modding Launcher since the main screen is not taking the setting of 4th screen. Will do my best to get it all out by tomorrow.

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #810 ·
Sorry I neglected to update this forum with the links to the 13.0 MultiMod. Currently available in Blue, Red & Gold with improved inverted Mms. Links and MD5 in the OP.

Anyone going to commission green for St. Patrick's Day?

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
i am using the 13.0 version..but its messing with exchange--how do I unstall the mod?
My Exchange is working fine, but you can simply reflash Jake's rom over the top. Reflash gapps too.

MultiMod Blue for JDX 13.1 has been released. Link and MD5 are in the OP.

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #813 ·
Sorry everyone, I had to take down the MultiMod link. There was an issue with the notification pull down. We can blame Jake. ;-) He told me only Framework needed to be updated but SystemUI did too. I have it zip aligning now.

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #814 ·
Sorry for the need to redo this folks. 13.1 has been re-released to include SystemUI which as it turns out was also updated. New MD5 and link are in the OP.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Jake has released an audio patch for JDX 13.1. Would the MultiMod community like to see this be included in MultiMod?

UPDATE: Jake has confirmed it will be in the rom going forward.
Do you have a link to this mod I can't find it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #818 ·
Sorry I got tied up with projects at work guys. I have just downloaded 13.2 beta. Will start my mods for MMS. Have an issue with the Framework change right now. I can't decompile it. Hoping Jake can provide an update to the JAR file I need for APKTOOL.

Thank you Asgard for your donation toward Gold. I will be building Gold on 13.2 for you guys.

I am also going to include some additional inverted apps. On my system I had to manually uninstall GMAIL and then apply the mod to get it to replace that with the inverted version. I will play around with the installer script to try an prevent that step from being necessary. I have not yet tested how these inverted apps will work with Gold. Just want to give a heads up that any inverted apps that I do not personally invert may not be as color integrated but I will do my best.

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #819 ·
Sorry for the long delay everyone. Work had me tied down. I finally managed to decompile framework so I banged out Blue and Gold today. Both have been linked in the OP and are already uploaded.

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #820 ·
I just re-uploaded 13.2 mods.

Updated inverted GMail to latest version. Previous one with color notifications was getting overwritten by the market.

Updated MMS to change the color of the message count to the theme color for easier reading.

In gold removed extra images causing issues with notification pull down.

801 - 820 of 840 Posts