Android OS Forum banner
821 - 840 of 840 Posts

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #821 ·
13.3 mods have been posted for Blue & Gold.

Issues with Gold that were in 13.2 are fixed. I am personally running gold right now to make sure it looked good.

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #822 ·
While testing my 13.3 Mods, I saw some strange behavior with GMail. Despite the fact that MultiMod installs version 4.3.1, I saw an older version get activated and then subsequently get updated from the play store, but that version was not the inverted version that MultiMod pushes down.

I don't know what was reverting GMail back to the older version, but to combat this I have made a separate installer for the inverted GMail. You can get it here: Inverted GMail

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #823 ·
While testing my 13.3 Mods, I saw some strange behavior with GMail. Despite the fact that MultiMod installs version 4.3.1, I saw an older version get activated and then subsequently get updated from the play store, but that version was not the inverted version that MultiMod pushes down.

I don't know what was reverting GMail back to the older version, but to combat this I have made a separate installer for the inverted GMail. You can get it here: Inverted GMail
Jake confirmed this was an issue with his older GAPPS. Use the latest GAPPS and there should not be a problem.

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #824 ·
Got two reports of a lock screen settings feature missing from Settings. After some investigation I have learned that there were some unreported (to me) changes to settings.apk. So I have added my color icons to the Settings.apk and have created a patch you can install, or you can redownload the mods which have also been updated.
Settings Update

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #827 ·
When I rebooted my phone, the status bar is gone, how can I restore it? 13.3 with gold
I've seen this a few times. I think it has to do with the centered clock which I may do away with in the next version to verify that it is the cause. Your status bar should return as soon as you get a notification. You can send yourself a GMail and it should pop up the notification.

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #828 ·
MultiMod 14.1 has been uploaded. I may release another update to it if I can figure out where the little bit of white in MMS is coming from.

Recommend you uninstall all of the following before installing MultiMod. You will get inverted versions of each of these.

Amazon
ebay
Craig's List
Linked In
Facebook
Pandora
Pinterest

Also, use Titanium Backup to remove Email and Exchange Services, those get blacked out too.

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #831 ·
Survey: MultiMod & Inverted Apps

Question, should I stop adding inverted apps as part of MultiMod and instead just make a separate Inverted Apps zip?

·
Grandpa Geek
347 Posts
Survey: MultiMod & Inverted Apps

Queion, should I stop adding inverted apps as part of MultiMod and instead just make a separate Inverted Apps zip?
I like inverted but not everyone does. My wife hates them. So my vote would be to keep them separate. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hunting you down on all the forums!
I understand if you don't have the time to theme for the nexus anymore, but i am more than willing to pay for an orange theme. If you can't that's ok. Refresh my memory, can i just modify the ROM itself before flashing? I still have all the orange files from last year. Where are the status bar icons located in the ROM? Haven't done this in a while. Thanks! Take care!

Edit: dug around on my computer and found your pdf file instructions. So i can just drop the files in the ROM, right?

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #836 ·
You can do that for any image that is not a .9 patch file. You won't however be able to modify the xml that way to change the clock color and other text. Per our PM I am happy to mod 15.1 when it releases (no inverted apps). Checking this on my tablet so not sure on the order of when this was posted.

Sent from my Thrive using RootzWiki

·
Registered
274 Posts
You can do that for any image that is not a .9 patch file. You won't however be able to modify the xml that way to change the clock color and other text. Per our PM I am happy to mod 15.1 when it releases (no inverted apps). Checking this on my tablet so not sure on the order of when this was posted.

Sent from my Thrive using RootzWiki
Definitely want clock color, so will go with our PM agreement!

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #838 ·
I see 7 downloads of the orange theme. Folks, unless you see it linked in this thread don't download, or download at your own risk.

The orange theme is currently killing access to settings and breaks data network access. I hope I have found the fix and will be testing once the zip alining of files completes.

·
Scripting Samurai
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #840 ·
Any chance this will be updated for the latest JDX?
I really hope so. Please know it is not from a lack of trying. I've posted questions to Jake regarding issues I have with decompiling but I am not getting replies. Jake has been really busy with work I think and not had as much time to devote to the ROM.

MultiMod may have reached the end of its lifetime if the tools and support I need are not there.

821 - 840 of 840 Posts