Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Android Lover
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else experiencing receiving multiple Sms messages. If so does anyone know how to fix it?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
25 Posts
I use handcent and occasionally receive multiple copies of the same msg even though the sender only sent it once, I know of no fix or workaround for this issue.

@scr34m1n6mu73

·
Android Lover
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ericerk said:
Bad news.... your gonna have to sbf, if you factory reset you're gonna brick you're device
SBF? Why? I haven't even rooted or anytging

·
Android Apprentice
32 Posts
I remember having sms doubles early on with my DX , ya its annoying to say the least and I still do on occassion but its all from the.same few.people , all of which are US Cellular customers and have their smart phone; sorry can't remember the brand. The issue went away and comes back on occassion and now I have it back again with running CM7 on my DX. Sorry if this doesn't help but just curious if its with ALL sms or just some of them ??

·
Android Lover
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All from random carriers and random people.

And i already did a wipe didn't solve anything

·
Android Lover
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm on my 4th replacement today I'm calling to complain once again and try to fanagle a 4g phone replacement for my heart ache.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Antob125 said:
I'm on my 4th replacement today I'm calling to complain once again and try to fanagle a 4g phone replacement for my heart ache.

They'll never give you a 4g try some new 3g

·
Android Lover
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
On the phone with them now im telling them I want the same size screen no less and same qualities as droidx2 if not better and I won't settle for less well see

1 - 20 of 20 Posts