Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually download ROM's using my phone (why not... 4G is crazy fast :android-smile:)

Today I've noticed that my phone will not download from the multiupload site? If I connect via wi-fi it'll download fine. If I tether a laptop using the phone I am unable to download from multiupload.

Looks like VZ may have blocked it? :erm:

Any one else confirm?
(FYI, trying to download BAMF 1.06)

·
Android Apprentice
47 Posts
"bfs673 said:
I usually download ROM's using my phone (why not... 4G is crazy fast :android-smile:)

Today I've noticed that my phone will not download from the multiupload site? If I connect via wi-fi it'll download fine. If I tether a laptop using the phone I am unable to download from multiupload.

Looks like VZ may have blocked it? :erm:

Any one else confirm?
(FYI, trying to download BAMF 1.06)
No problem when I download it from phone. Might want to try a different browser to download it.

·
Android Beginner
12 Posts
I can't hit multiupload either as of the last ~36 hours.... Irritated with Verizon I'm pulling it down from my laptop then uploading bamf to my Dropbox so I can download it, over and over, and over and over to pull down a little extra bandwidth in frustration. Confirmed from multiple areas 30+ miles apart so different towers I can't hit it from anywhere except on WIFI so I know the site isn't down.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.