Android OS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Warning: Low Battery
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone get music beta to work with their phone? The app gets the motoblur look, and you can't add your account.

·
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I usually get that problem no my other phone, but force closing it in settings fixed the problem. Force closing didn't help, but after a good amount of time I checked the app again when I got home and it requested to bond to a Google account... strange.

·
Android Apprentice
30 Posts
I noticed the same thing with the Facebook app.. Usually after you login it prompts you to choose how to sync contacts and whatnot but with the Bionic that option wasn't even there. I really hate how the Blur facebook forces you to sync all your facebook friends to contacts.. I much prefer the Facebook option to only sync with existing contacts..

·
Android Lover
455 Posts
I had this problem. I had to clear the Apps data open it and then FC it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using RootzWiki Forums

·
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote name='mikeadamz']I noticed the same thing with the Facebook app.. Usually after you login it prompts you to choose how to sync contacts and whatnot but with the Bionic that option wasn't even there. I really hate how the Blur facebook forces you to sync all your facebook friends to contacts.. I much prefer the Facebook option to only sync with existing contacts..[/QUOTE
Yea I was annoyed to find that out too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts