Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Android or Die
290 Posts
So aside from Android my other addiction is Call of Duty. Don't worry BF3 fanboys, I got love for you too. I'm getting both. But Infinity Ward recently released a teaser video for the new Survival Mode. Just wanted to share and hear some thoughts.

·
Android or Die
290 Posts
Lol. I knew someone was going to. Haha. I like BF3 too. My playstyle suits CoD better but I still thoroughly enjoy Battlefield games. Can't wait for 3 to come out. I'm excited to see how it plays. Visually, it looks stunning. Hopefully the gameplay holds up.

Sent from my Root Stick using Black RootzWiki Forums

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
ya i hear u man. i was just kidding with u. i love the hate between CoD and BF. I think its funny. but ya man i used to be a CoD lover. cus of the smaller maps and the faster gameplay style. but my last roommate got me into battlefield and now i cant go back. lol. BF3 just looks to good to be true. i cant believe how good it looks. if u get bf3 for the computer let me know. Cus i think ima gonna run a server.

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
Ok so that's the first trailer I've actually had time to see, I come from Halo originally. More specifically Halo 2 and MW2.

I love MW2 with a passion im actually a legit 10th, I don't play too often these days. I had Black OPs and prestiged 2 times in under a few days time, I hated Black OPs and returned it within the first week I had it. I would hate to say I see a lot of resemblance of Black Ops in that trailer and would be sad if that's how it was, only time will tell I guess...

·
O_o
1,395 Posts
Can't wait for the open beta of BF3 next month. Both consoles and PC, no sign up or preorder required. Although people with preorders may get it a couple days early.

·
THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN ANDROID
223 Posts
MW3 Multiplayer just looks to be a rehash of MW2 with a few minor upgrades and new maps.. Nothing to WOW about it honestly. BF3 Multiplayer looks to be epic, a lot more intense than what MW3 is currently showing.

I will get both but honestly I think BF3 will turn out to be the better game overall

·
O_o
1,395 Posts
And to support your argument:

I need to find new shorts, I'm at work and this pair is ruined.

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
gardobus said:
Can't wait for the open beta of BF3 next month. Both consoles and PC, no sign up or preorder required. Although people with preorders may get it a couple days early.
really? u dont have to do anything? just test no matter what?

·
O_o
1,395 Posts
Yep, the Alpha was closed so you had to have an invite. The beta will be open though, they've already said anyone can play it and it will be on all 3 systems. Can't wait. I hope we get the map they showed in the video I posted.

The first videos of BF3 showed the map that eventually was playable in the Alpha so hopefully that happens again because the above map looks awesome. Lots of vehicles to play with.

Also, there is another video that came out today with them doing a demo of the new Co-Op missions. They are playing on a PS3 and it looks great. The Co-Op missions are separate from the single player. They are shorter missions that you can play through with friends. Looks awesome.

Can't wait for this damn game. LOL

·
Android or Die
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
"SyNiK4L said:
really? u dont have to do anything? just test no matter what?
Naw, I think he's confused. You get the beta on the consoles only if you bought the last Medal of Honor when it was new. You get the PC beta if you preorder through EA's website.

As Charles Barkley would say, I may be wrong...but I doubt it.

Sent from my Root Stick using Black RootzWiki Forums

·
O_o
1,395 Posts
Nope, not confused.

48 Hour Early Access to the Open Beta
What it is: A 2 day (48 hours) early access to the Battlefield 3 Open Beta starting in September 2011.
Where to get: By pre-ordering the digital download PC version of Battlefield 3: Limited Edition on Origin or by being a first-hand Medal of Honor: Limited Edition or Medal of Honor: Tier 1 Edition player.
Available: 48 hours before the Open Beta goes public for everyone.

Who can participate in the Open Beta?
The Battlefield 3 Open Beta will be available to all, on all platforms, in September.
Sources:

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/bat...offers-for-battlefield-3-limited-edition.aspx
http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5394/~/battlefield-3-beta-faq

So like I said, it is open for anyone to play on both consoles and the PC. Origin pre-order or MOH purchase will get it to you 48hrs earlier but in the end it is still open to everyone. :)

·
Android or Die
290 Posts
gardobus said:
Nope, not confused.

Sources:

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/bat...offers-for-battlefield-3-limited-edition.aspx
http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5394/~/battlefield-3-beta-faq

So like I said, it is open for anyone to play on both consoles and the PC. Origin pre-order or MOH purchase will get it to you 48hrs earlier but in the end it is still open to everyone. :)
A hah. Touche. Well played.

I had half the story right but thank you for correcting me. This is welcoming news. I'm very eager to play it.

Edit: BTW, that video you posted was sick! I know I started this thread for MW3 and I already expressed how I like both. But I think I can officially say I'm more excited to see how BF3 turns out. Not only the graphics but looking at these videos makes it seem like the overall strategy and mechanics of this game will be epic. (In my Bart Scott voice) Can't Wait!!

·
Android Apprentice
162 Posts
gardobus said:
And to support your argument:

I need to find new shorts, I'm at work and this pair is ruined.
I saw that yesterday and also ruined my pants at work hah. Been waiting a long time for this. Can mw3 do this?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts