Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't turned on wifi in 2 months. Well lately, i've been getting some bad connections at home, so i said while i'm checking out the playstore i'd use the connection from my router. Soon as I went to Setting/ Turn on Wifi, my phone screen went black, the home buttons still light up, but the screen is black and wont wake up (except the 4 spots at the bottom light up, home screen, search..) So I reboot my phone, my phone has been stuck like this before, nothing a reboot wont fix....same problem. So i pull sd and try same problem. Then I said when the phone reboots it stays lit for about 10 seconds before it goes black...so maybe i can rush into wifi setting and turn wifi back off and my phone will be fine! After a couple of failed attempts to get into settings in time, i finally turned wifi off...the problem is soon as i slide it to off the phone goes black, Then when i reboot wifi is back on. Normally i'd just reinstall rom, but in this situation, i have some text messages that I haven't saved and really need. So I don't want to lose my text by doing a hard reset. I read online to try going into to recovery but when i hit the option to reboot to recovery the phone shutsdown, come to think of it, whenever i put different roms on the phone, when i clicked reboot it would always shutdown but never reboot. any advice? thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts