Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Beginner
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After flashing the latest cwm under the initial cm7 beta, I have been unable to make any backups. When I try, it hangs at backing up system... and shows no progress. I have left it like this for over an hour without seeing any changes. Pulling the battery is the only way to restart at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
open rom manager and disable the quick backup and restore option. if that doesnt work, then turn off debugging mode. hopefully that will fix your problem. it has for others.

·
Average Android
77 Posts
razorloves said:
open rom manager and disable the quick backup and restore option. if that doesnt work, then turn off debugging mode. hopefully that will fix your problem. it has for others.
Still having trouble... I turned off debugging and disabled that option in rom manager (checked the box) but I it still gets caught up at system. should I try to backup through rom manager? I have I only done it through cwm. I am currently on cm7 nightly v6.

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
Flipfreak said:
Still having trouble... I turned off debugging and disabled that option in rom manager (checked the box) but I it still gets caught up at system. should I try to backup through rom manager? I have I only done it through cwm. I am currently on cm7 nightly v6.
ill be trying this here ina second just got to nightly 6 so ill let u know what happens for me

·
Android Nut
2,611 Posts
Flipfreak said:
you have to UNCHECK the box. not check it.

·
Average Android
77 Posts
razorloves said:
you have to UNCHECK the box. not check it.
Hah oh. Well when i check the box, the text under it said it was disabled. I guess i was just confused. It seems to have worked, but there was no progress bar in CWM.. shouldve still worked though right?

·
Average Android
75 Posts
Flipfreak said:
Hah oh. Well when i check the box, the text under it said it was disabled. I guess i was just confused. It seems to have worked, but there was no progress bar in CWM.. shouldve still worked though right?
I wondered the same thing when I backed up the first time, it works fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts