Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Android Beginner
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Downloaded and installed the Toolbox

Tried to change the battery icons

After it said success, started getting FC's and when I rebooted, its stuck at the Dual Core Moto Logo

HELP!

·
Android Beginner
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flashing my phone now, when it tried to use the unzipped xml file, it said size didnt match, so i told it to use the zip file (from the OP) i chose unzip and flash.

it started this time but has been at Status 1/18 flash mbm "allow-mbmloader-flashing-mbm.bin" with the result "in progress" and the progress arrows moving back and forth .

this has been this way for about 15 minutes now.is this normal? figured it should be going 2/18 3/18 etc. lol

·
Android Beginner
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mrcastillo said:
on adb fastboot do this before running rsd. fastboot -w to clean data n cache then run rsd the normal way. that helped me
Now. I think I <really> screwed it up. I stopped the flash cause the battery went low and it said unable to program.

I put it on the charger, but the phone is still stuck in the fastboot mode, even after a battery pull.

Will it even charge in this mode?

I'm so frustrated now, I cant think straight.....lol

·
Android Beginner
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jmcotto01 said:
Try using Psouza's unbrick script found right here on Rootzwiki. You follow the instructions it will work. I bricked my phone. Used it and my phone is up and running.
^^ Found this on XDA. Worked like a champ. Thanks for everyone's help and input.

Nothing like seeing that droid eye again. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.