Android OS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Android Beginner
45 Posts
Keep in mind it could take a little while. Otherwise, you may have to contact unrevoked.
Here is the link to the documentation, In there is a section on how to contact them for support. They will know a lot more about what might be going on.
http://unrevoked.com/rootwiki/doku.php/public/revolutionary

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK all is good to go now. Rooted just fine after I uninstalled Acer Sync (for my tablet) and re-installed the HTC USB driver. After that it went very smooth. Now to install a ROM :) Thanks for everyone's help.

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"ortizchief said:
I download the rebolutionary io for windows to root my thunderbolt but it never recognize my phone so is hard to do this
Make sure you have the HTC driver that is on the Revolutionary site installed on your computer & do not have HTC Sync installed or any other sync programs that may conflict. There is a good YouTube video showing a step by step procedure. When I get home from work ill give you that link unless someone else can supply it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.