Android OS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Android Beginner
25 Posts
I flashed the build 27 rom from the developer forum over the gummy rom. which resulted in my 3g not working. tried to flash ei20 radio that didnt help. tried to go back to gummy and still no 3g. tried to flash to ICS 6.5 after flashing build 2...still didnt work. so i tried to flash back to stock and i cant seem to get it to work. i have tried odin 1.3 and 1.83. but when the phone "powers up" i go into manual mode and only have 4 options, reboot system, apply update from sd card, wipe data, and wipe cache partition. and the screen says E: Can't Mount /dev/block/stl11. please help

·
> _ >
462 Posts
I guess I'm still having a hard time figuring out what happened. Are you saying that after trying to flash back to stock, it only boots into recovery? Does it look like CWM? What odin file did you flash to get back to stock? What specific device to you have? You mentioned EI20 so I'm thinking not Verizon fascinate. What happens when you select reboot system?

·
Registered
283 Posts
make sure you get a full build. I did the same thing with a partial i downloaded from this forum. Once you repartition with the full build will be all good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.