Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Lover
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I flashing gingiritis 3d and I did wipe data and cach all that stuff .then after installing I rebooted and went to the splash screen for like 10 seconds then it shuts of. I went to recovery and tried to recover a rom and while in the proses it shuts off

·
Android Master
563 Posts
yea, i always flash roms while at full charge or plugged in, ive had some corrupted rom flashes because the batt was too low and ****ed up the install. redownload rom, and reflash while plugged in or at full charge.

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
RichSimplicity said:
Maybe it is I don't really know because it had some charge like 25 30%. So the problem could be just the battery?
I assume you have a fairly recent version of Clockwork Recovery, correct? If so, then it should be able to charge while you're in recovery. So if you can, get into recovery while plugged in and just sit there for a while to charge your battery up.

FWIW, this is precisely why you should never flash anything without at least ~50% battery (preferably full battery for this and other reasons).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.