Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey all, I was using Nova Launcher 8 and everything was fine and dandy ... then it updated to 10 ... everything is fine except for all my wallpapers are now screwed up. None of them display correctly, its like the launcher expands the wallpaper just 5% more than it needs to ... would really like to go back to Nova Launcher 8 again ... would anyone have the .apk for 8?

Or is there a fix that I don't know about for the wallpaper glitch?

Thanks!

·
Android Moose
159 Posts
If you've updated through the app, try going to /sdcard/data/com.teslacoilsw.launcher/apk

·
Nexus 5
1,833 Posts
Hey all, I was using Nova Launcher 8 and everything was fine and dandy ... then it updated to 10 ... everything is fine except for all my wallpapers are now screwed up. None of them display correctly, its like the launcher expands the wallpaper just 5% more than it needs to ... would really like to go back to Nova Launcher 8 again ... would anyone have the .apk for 8?

Or is there a fix that I don't know about for the wallpaper glitch?

Thanks!
Check under Nova settings...Desktop...Width margin. That could be what you are talking about.

Edit The width margin was stock in #8 and below, changed in #9 and is user selectable in #10

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check under Nova settings...Desktop...Width margin. That could be what you are talking about.

Edit The width margin was stock in #8 and below, changed in #9 and is user selectable in #10
Yeah, I changed it to default and it didn't affect the wallpaper at all ....

·
Nexus 5
1,833 Posts
Can you post a screenshot of what your talking about?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah, it's ok ... I decided to use Multiple Live Wallpaper and it doesn't affect live wallpapers.

If I get bored of using the Live Wallpaper and switch back to my other setup I'll post a pic of the difference between Trebuchet Launcher and Nova Launcher 10 ... or at least what it's doing to my wallpapers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts