Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Sidekick 4G and the screen won't turn on. The backlight works and if you call the phone, it rings and alarms that were set goes off. If anyone from T-Mo is reading, it wasn't dropped. I just got the replacement today in the mail and need to send the broken one back. It is running glorious overdose, but I need to get it back to stock before I return it. I can see everything on the with Android commander.

Can I just copy everything off the working phone and stick it on the broken phone? I don't care if it works, I just don't want them to see it was rooted.

Or, someone suggested that I just delete all the files on the phone and return an empty phone and if they ask, just say I deleted everything to clear out my personal data.

Any suggestions? Does it even matter?

·
Android Apprentice
34 Posts
i would return the phone completely to stock, i think that is the best practice when returning phones. and you can do that without even seeing what's on the screen. this post is old enough that the issue is way past by now, but we can link you to the files needed for a full return to stock if you like.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts