Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Android Friend
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My. Fellow. ROOTZWIKI. My. Device. Is. A droid x. I was. Looking. In my super users. App. & accidentally clicked. On a couple. Of apps. I'm pretty. Sure. That. I didn't. Delete. WIRELESS TETHER. & DROID OVERCLOCK. but. Never. The less. The apps. Disappeared. From the super
user. I redownloaded. Both. Apps. Wireless tether. & Droid OVERCLOCK. Both. Came back. NOT ROOTED. I. Rerooted. With. Z4root. & GINGERBREAK. Also. My. Titanium pro. & Droid reboot. Apps. Still work. Just as I'm still Rooted. I need. Help. Rerooting. So. That. I can. Get. My. WIRELESS TETHER. & DROID OVERCLOCK. Back. That. Tether. Is 1. Of my. Most. Important. Apps. I feel. Really. Messed. Up. About. Losing. It. THANK. YOU. ALL.

·
Android Friend
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not. Sure. All. I know. Is that. Now. Any rooted. Apps. That. I.download. will not work. Only. The. Ones. That. Are. Still left. On. My. Phone. Work. As..rooted apps.

·
appul pls
411 Posts
poontab said:
Are.you.sure.you.didn't.just.revoked.the.SU.permissions.for.those.apps.?.?.?
This is what is sounds like happened, go into the SU app and see if those apps still have SU permissions.

It took me forever to read that because I had to stop after every word...

·
Android Friend
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK. I did those apps ( wireless tether & Droid OVERCLOCK) are not long in. Su.. so they. No longer have SU.. permission. Somehow. They were. DELETED from the super user app. & I'm not sure. How. I'm Goto data wipe& start. Over.
Thank. You

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
You shouldnt need to wipe and start over. Just give them the proper permission. If they do not even show up on the list just try opening the app and then they should show up or it will ask for permission and then give it.

·
Android Friend
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've tried to check the SU PERMISSION on those rooted apps it appears that. They. Were deleted accidentally. & now even after I have redownloaded them back I cannot grant them SU.PERM cause they aren't. Rooted. Or the droid x isn't allowing. Any more rooted apps. & they. Aren't. Showing. Up in the SU APP to be granted. Any permissions. Thanks. But. Now. I'm considering doing. The data. Wipe. I. Just need. To know. How. To save my pictures

·
Android Friend
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wiped data & rerooted all is well will no longer allow app Manager shut down my rooted apps thank you all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts