Android OS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Beginner
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IS there a working Netflix for the latest version of OMFGB? I searched but couldnt seem to find it..
Thanks.>
Bleeds

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
Bleeds said:
IS there a working Netflix for the latest version of OMFGB? I searched but couldnt seem to find it..
Thanks.>
Bleeds
Personally I don't know as I haven't tried it (don't use my devices for video much other than a random youtube). However, I'd look for one that works on CM7 and have fairly high expectations that it should work here. Good luck, and let us know what you find! :)

·
Average Android
92 Posts
I can't remember exactly where I found it but I have a working version from XDA for the latest CM7. I think it was entitled working Netflix or something of that nature.

·
Android Apprentice
46 Posts
Here's my thread that that APK was pulled from. There are several others in there as well.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1138759

Netflix Data usage is as follows (approx). If my calculations are right, phone usage at HQ is somewhere in the SD range.

Netflix Movies (HD): These guys are around 3.8Mbit, which means it's about 3600MB for a 2 hour HD movie.
Netflix Movies (SD): Each of these movies are around 500-700MB each, depending on the length of the movie.
Netflix TV Shows (HD): A 30-minute TV show will be about 1500MB.
Netflix TV Shows (SD): A 30-minute TV show will be about 400MB.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts