Android OS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So before this turns into a case vs no case debate, please note that I am fully aware of the benefits/disadvantages of both views, and have decided to use a case.

With that said, I currently have the extended battery, with the "rubber verizon case" for lack of better phrasing, and the zagg screen protector already applied.

I have an issue though - I HATE my case, and every other case I have tried, seems to peel off the screen protector (including the harder case, available from verizon). Does anyone have a suggestion on a hard case, that fits the extended battery, that won't peel the protector? Do keep in mind that the screen protector is applied well, it's centered etc...it seems to be the lip of the case that peels it, but on this soft rubber case, it doesn't do that...and I personally hate the rubbery kind of cases, simply bc I cant pocket my phone well.

Thanks in advance, sorry for the rambling :)

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts

·
Android Lover
919 Posts
I'm using the verizon incipio case. The rubber and hard plastic case and fits extended battery . I've been debating going to stock battery so I can use those other sexy cases
Works great. I've always disliked hard rubber cases because it peels my zagg screen...

·
Bundy Pride!
323 Posts
You guys that already have the RINGKE SLIM, how easily does the case pop off for swapping the battery.....say once or twice a day. Is it a problem? This is the exact style of case I prefer but I usually stick to the Verizon Shell Holster Combo. This has definitely caught my interest.

·
Android Beginner
106 Posts
You guys that already have the RINGKE SLIM, how easily does the case pop off for swapping the battery.....say once or twice a day. Is it a problem? This is the exact style of case I prefer but I usually stick to the Verizon Shell Holster Combo. This has definitely caught my interest.
It's not hard to get off. It's a perfect fit with the extended battery. I have dropped my phone a few times and it hasn't popped off. It's a very snug fit so repetitive removal may leave scratches on the body of the phone.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts