Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've never gone so long without a new das bamf version.....anxiously awaiting....is one coming soon?
 

·
2/3 KIEF 1/3 LEAF
Joined
·
295 Posts
Every time someone asks for an ETA a dev dies a little inside...

But seriously though, rc4.9 really hasn't been out that long and there were hints a while back about big things in the pipelines. Good things take time and personally, id rather wait a little while longer and be blown away rather than completely wiping my phone and starting over every day just to see small, behind the scenes, incremental updates. To each his own I guess but in the end, patience is a virtue.
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
91 Posts
well you gotta consider its summer and some of them are still in school.

sent from my super duper speak and spell running rim's tablet OS
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
25 Posts
Thatdude***** tweeted yesterday that they have some things coming soon. He just finished finals and was going to dive back into Android for a bit to release some things. Be patient or do it yourself.. thats my thinking..
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
120 Posts
Last week erishasnobattery said "by the end of some week" we'll have something. I think they're also working on a DX2 ROM or something, but I don't think they'll leave TBolt users waiting that long. Maybe they're trying to up the version to 2.3.5 or include video gchat this time. It'll be worth the wait either way.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
44 Posts
OP: I'm sorry that 2 weeks is just too long to go with out an update. It's so good you're rooted. Avg time between official releases are what? 5-8 months? I'm sure if you go to the BAMF Forums, you can test their more recent stuff...

TeamBAMF: I'm patiently waiting for RC 4.10 or 5 no rush... :D

Remember guys, BAMF doesn't do buggy nightlies, they have quality full releases!
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
"youarealwaysthereMD said:
Last week erishasnobattery said "by the end of some week" we'll have something. I think they're also working on a DX2 ROM or something, but I don't think they'll leave TBolt users waiting that long. Maybe they're trying to up the version to 2.3.5 or include video gchat this time. It'll be worth the wait either way.
You don't have gtalk video chat working?

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
 

·
Developer
Joined
·
573 Posts
satseaker said:
well you gotta consider its summer and some of them are still in school.

sent from my super duper speak and spell running rim's tablet OS
Actually.

This makes us sound like children ;)

This team ranges from late 20's to mid 30's(me).

Butch and I do attend school, yes, but its online. I cannot speak for him, but I take five week courses year round. I don't get a break, ever. That said, yes we have something new in the pipeline. The downside? I've been swamped, and eris has been doing all of the work himself. So we are running at 25% capacity right now, and it will likely be that way for at least another week.
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
1 Posts
Adrynalyne said:
Actually.

This makes us sound like children ;)

This team ranges from late 20's to mid 30's(me).

Butch and I do attend school, yes, but its online. I cannot speak for him, but I take five week courses year round. I don't get a break, ever. That said, yes we have something new in the pipeline. The downside? I've been swamped, and eris has been doing all of the work himself. So we are running at 25% capacity right now, and it will likely be that way for at least another week.
We all appreciate you and your team's hard work! Keep doing what you are doing, and a big thank you for what you have transformed my phone into. I really feel like it is lightning fast!
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
"SWhetsel said:
Nope. GTalk doesn't work on sense roms

Sent from a Das BAMF 3.0 RC4 Thunderbolt.
Umm, yea it does dude, been using it for over a month on every sense rom I've tried. And that's been alit. Its even hard cooked into gingeritis 3d. Look for the gtalk 1.3 installer, it will install the newest version of the gtalk app with working video chat foe you

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
16 Posts
looking forward to the new BAMF ROM!
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
162 Posts
"TodesEngel said:
OP: I'm sorry that 2 weeks is just too long to go with out an update. It's so good you're rooted. Avg time between official releases are what? 5-8 months? I'm sure if you go to the BAMF Forums, you can test their more recent stuff...

TeamBAMF: I'm patiently waiting for RC 4.10 or 5 no rush... :D

Remember guys, BAMF doesn't do buggy nightlies, they have quality full releases!
If you catch the team members in the irc server they have been known to post pre release versions of the bamf roms sometimes when asked.
 

·
Android Master
Joined
·
563 Posts
"Agt Studly said:
And it will show the other person just not me
It never worked right for me untill I started using gingeritis 3d and chingys new radio. Ivdunno if its the new gb base or the kernel, bit it works great. On bamf I was upside down on the other persons phone

Sent from my thunderbolt using my f***King thumbs
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top