Android OS Forum banner

New Gummy Boot Animation Contest

14K views 55 replies 27 participants last post by  dark juggalo 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I would really love a new Boot Animation for gummy.. I just don't have the skilz to make one

Do you?? If so make a boot animation and submit it here.. If its sweet as hell I will make it the default in Gummy :)

The only thing I ask is that it be your work and not someone else s

Just think you could make an animation that gets put on ~30,000 phones

BTW if your awesome enough to have something soon it could even make it in Gummy 0.9.5 this weekend

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've made this one a while back for Gummy when I was running it and just recently redid the version for a member who PMd me on here. Version number is easily customizable within a couple minutes.

BTW, the white bars on top and bottom aren't there, my gif maker program did that, dont ask me why

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'm on the DX, so I'm super amped that I finally get some ICS goodness. So I made this. It's fairly simple, but it emphasizes the fact that this is one of the only ways for many of us to get ICS. I hope you like.

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on that circular loading animation I'd love to incorporate that, I'm not really up for remaking it from scratch right now.

Edit: Not sure how the resolution got changed between after effects and photoshop, but you get the idea.

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here's one I was working on for the Team a few weeks ago but got kinda side-tracked (Sorry guys)
It has a grunge/hypnotic theme to it. Not a whole lot going on..and only lasts for a few seconds until it loops the end...but it keeps you looking.

Here is an image from the file, and below the image will be a link to see this animation in preview (requires Flash)
*Note-- I will make the bootanimation.zip file available for anyone to use if it is not selected for the ROM. If it is used in the ROM, well, then you get it from there :)

Enjoy!

Link to Animated Flash Preview:
CLICK HERE FOR PREVIEW [The preview DOES have sound attached, whether or not its used in the BA (only if selected) is entirely up to Kejar.]

#56 · (Edited by Moderator)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.