Thanks for the information

----------------------------------------------
SCH-I500
MIUI 1.7.1.3

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No prob. I kinda like the new interface. Its deffinately different that's for sure. But nice. Looks more modern.

Tap-a-Talked from my CM7 Mesmerize.

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No. Just download and install the apk. Its a updater file. It wont work by itself.

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Download the apk with the link at the bottom. Then once that is done go to your downloads folder and select the apk. Should ask if you wanna install it. Select yes and install. If it doesn't then you will need to select unknown sources under settings>applications

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Anyone else been having issues with it randomly timing out when trying to connect to the market? Other than that it's very slick, but the timeouts are getting on my nerves.

(BTW, this is on WIFI and 3G and all my other apps are having no connections issues)

·
The n00b veteran
775 Posts
Thanks scarmon. Works great for me. My guess is that they're going to try and get the new Google+ style with the bar on top and everything sorta minimalist across everything now, I really like the new look.

Sent from my MIUI SCH-i500

·
Android Apprentice
66 Posts
It feels like there's some issues with it, somedays it loads weird and doesn't recognize all the apps and little random things like that

1 - 14 of 14 Posts