Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to wait for my battery to charge but will try and grab a logcat. Don't get too excited though, the update isn't 3.2

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Paul77 said:
I need to wait for my battery to charge but will try and grab a logcat. Don't get too excited though, the update isn't 3.2
I'm interested on seeing what the contents of this would be, I don't have android running at the moment to see though

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"lilstevie said:
I'm interested on seeing what the contents of this would be, I don't have android running at the moment to see though
Sorry but I didn't manage to get a logcat with the link. After the update I did have a problem in that the tablet and dock stopped charging, eventually I tried a hard rest and that solved the problem (I am completely stock by the way).

In terms of improvements, I can't say I've noticed a great deal:

*It seems a bit smoother in places, with some people saying that both video playback and browsing have been improved.
*Some users have said that the speakers are now louder.
*US users also now have a google video app, but no one in Europe seems to have this.

The one improvement I wanted was a solution to the battery drain on the dock, I'll add an update if this has happened as It's too early to tell.

The bottom line ....If you are already rooted I wouldn't get too anxious about not having the update.

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
The only changes are:
  • Google Videos (for US only)
  • TegraZone app
  • Asus Apps updated

3.2 should be along very soon.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts