Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Sauce Boss
Joined
·
173 Posts
I did the flashable zip update to the .13P radio. Wiped dalvik before, as I do before I flash anything. Installed and works flawlessly on CM7.
 

·
O_o
Joined
·
1,395 Posts
anrichardson said:
You need to manually format System, Data, & Cache. Then Mount System( I also mounted Data as well) then install AOL .602
I hate America Online :p
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
121 Posts
berto1014 said:
I did the flashable zip update to the .13P radio. Wiped dalvik before, as I do before I flash anything. Installed and works flawlessly on CM7.
I can tell you guys it worked for me as well. Running CM4DX.

Sent from my Droid X running the cm4dx nightlies!
 

·
OMGWTFBBQ!
Joined
·
190 Posts
So possible dumb question...can you still flash this and remain on a Froyo ROM? I went back to Fission 2.6.1 because the battery life in all the 2nd-init GB ROMS so far are terrible.
 

·
OMGWTFBBQ!
Joined
·
190 Posts
Droid-Xer said:
Have you tried OMFGB? Best battery life of any ROM period.
Yup that actually had the worst battery life and I've tried CM7, MIUI and OMFGB. I had decent battery life with MIUI 1.7.22.1 but it didn't hold a candle to the 14 hours on a heavy day/22-24 hours on a light day of use with Fission 2.6.1.
 

·
OMGWTFBBQ!
Joined
·
190 Posts
Droid-Xer said:
Have you tried OMFGB? Best battery life of any ROM period.
Plus at work I have to turn off 3G and auto sync since reception sucks...and with OMFGB that battery level drop was very noticeable.
 

·
Android Apprentice - Semi-noob
Joined
·
614 Posts
Slowcaddy said:
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
i'm on Liquid 2.6 as well; any problems? and did you wipe anything prior to flashing the radio only zip file? Thanks!
 

·
Riding the Android Wonka-vator to the top....
Joined
·
391 Posts
goldsmitht said:
i'm on Liquid 2.6 as well; any problems? and did you wipe anything prior to flashing the radio only zip file? Thanks!
I'm on Liquid 2.6 and flashed last night without any problems. Wiped my caches (standard and dalvik) but that's all.
 

·
Android Beginner
Joined
·
21 Posts
"JagoX said:
Yup that actually had the worst battery life and I've tried CM7, MIUI and OMFGB. I had decent battery life with MIUI 1.7.22.1 but it didn't hold a candle to the 14 hours on a heavy day/22-24 hours on a light day of use with Fission 2.6.1.
Have you tried OMGB? I have had the best battery life on it
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top