Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New design is out and about with a more simple look and more defined. We hope you like it.

Here is some pics to look at, also these are available in the same colors and sizes.

View attachment 2930

Available in Charcoal, Black, Red, Navy Blue and White. Sizes Small to XX-Large.

If you would like to become a supporting member and help get more developers phones click below.

Supporting Members Packages

Attachments

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
show-p1984 said:
I would have bought me 3 or 4 in different colors and for my neighbour.. but the shipping prices are way off limits :(

"Zone Rates (Shipping to DE) $29.95"

29,95$ FOR SHIPPING??? WTF???
Are they delivered to me with a speedboat?
Here is the scoop on that

International shipping is VERY expensive Check it here for yourself and see http://postcalc.usps.gov

We don't control what it cost for shipping.... the USPS does!

Here are the rates for USPS Priority MAIL international

1-2 shirts -14.95

2-6 shirts - 29.95

7-10 shirts - 59.95

so if you order 4 shirts... the each price for shipping is 7.48....

If you order 6 shirts... the each price for shipping is 4.99 each....

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
R1Lover said:
Here is the scoop on that

International shipping is VERY expensive Check it here for yourself and see http://postcalc.usps.gov

We don't control what it cost for shipping.... the USPS does!

Here are the rates for USPS Priority MAIL international

1-2 shirts -14.95

2-6 shirts - 29.95

7-10 shirts - 59.95

so if you order 4 shirts... the each price for shipping is 7.48....

If you order 6 shirts... the each price for shipping is 4.99 each....
I don't say that this is your fault, but I ordered 12 t-shirts yesterday from another shop. Guess what the shipping had cost? 15,95$. For !12! T-Shirts sent from America, to Germany.
Again, not your fault, I understand that.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Well what was the price of the shirts? lol

I can mark up the shirts to cover shipping... it's all about the total price... and the quality of the shirt... these are not your average 10 dollar shirt... the blank shirt cost of these is about double what you normally see. Anyway.... you get what you pay for....... as with everything.

And you can check shipping yourself... there is no way to send 12 shirts to Germany from the us for 12 bucks... :) So the extra money has to be built into the shirt, or they are shipping from a local manufacturer on that side of the water.

on a side note... if you want to buy 12, you would get free shipping... :)

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
R1Lover said:
Well what was the price of the shirts? lol

I can mark up the shirts to cover shipping... it's all about the total price... and the quality of the shirt... these are not your average 10 dollar shirt... the blank shirt cost of these is about double what you normally see. Anyway.... you get what you pay for....... as with everything.

And you can check shipping yourself... there is no way to send 12 shirts to Germany from the us for 12 bucks... :) So the extra money has to be built into the shirt, or they are shipping from a local manufacturer on that side of the water.

on a side note... if you want to buy 12, you would get free shipping... :)
Ok, I checked. You are right.
It might have been the case that they added some of the shipping cost to the shirt, they were 34,95 each ;)
And just to clarify this I am not buying 12 shirts for myself only, I am usually buying for the local Linux/Android User Group and neighbors ;)
(I'm not a tshirt addict. Like my gf with shoes and bags and... well you get the point :p)
I will buy some shirts if I can get some more orders from the user group ;)

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Thats the best way to do it, send me a message when you have some gathered up and i will make you a deal, these are for the members and not to make money, so if you can help members get these by grouping it up, thats awesome.

Just let me know

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
R1Lover said:
Thats the best way to do it, send me a message when you have some gathered up and i will make you a deal, these are for the members and not to make money, so if you can help members get these by grouping it up, thats awesome.

Just let me know
I did ask around and only came up with 5 orders =(
But I am actively advertising for Rootzwiki, so there might come up a few more so it will be more efficient to order ;)

·
Thread Killer
283 Posts
New design is out and about with a more simple look and more defined. We hope you like it.
Hey admins, I went to place an order for a tshirt package, but, I don't see where you can specify a shipping address? My billing address (my apartment) can't receive packages, so I have everything shipped to my work office. Am I blind or is there no way to specify a different shipping address?

If there isn't a way, then, do you verify billing address info for credit card purchases? If not, I'll just specify my shipping address as my billing address and be done with it.

Let me know, thanks.

·
The Shadow within Android
562 Posts
Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... Rootz shirts... must... resist... buying... gotta............. save... money.....

I might buy me a red and black one perhaps. At least when I get the money. Good to know these will be available for a while so waiting a week or so for them won't be a big deal.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts

Here is some pics to look at, also these are available in the same colors and sizes.

View attachment 2930

Available in Charcoal, Black, Red, Navy Blue and White. Sizes Small to XX-Large.

If you would like to become a supporting member and help get more developers phones click below.

Supporting Members Packages
Still haven't received my supporter package T-shirt...... been 2 months.... sent several emails to rootz wiki customer service and no answer..... help?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using RootzWiki

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
I never got my OLD supporting member shirt....or my stickers..I sent a pm like 6 months ago with my order number and blah blah but I'm still rocking no shirt....I just wear a damn toga when I want to go out.

·
CELL TECH
1,173 Posts
so, who's the top dog when it comes to shirts (who do I contact?) cause this thread is opening up old wound's and dreams of looking in my closet and seeing empty hangers......cause I never got my shirt.

·
Smartass in Chief
1,318 Posts
I'll let them know. There are a couple others in another thread they've already been made aware of. I'll make sure they are aware of those in this thread.

Sent from the Shark Tank using RootzWiki

1 - 20 of 42 Posts