Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Banned
396 Posts
Damm glad to see you take your crack Bro. I used the liquid ICS overlay you did back couple months ago ran for pretty long time. been crossing my fingers hoping you'd make your own jb build. can't wait till off work 2 flash this looking forward 2 the future for this rom .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

·
Banned
396 Posts
I gotta say my wait paid off I used liquid smooth overlay and liked way better than regular liquid liked how everything was blacked out been waiting for it to come to jb and to my surprise you did more this here ROM is blazing compared to what I've been running for past several weeks I'm totally blown away

·
Banned
396 Posts
Also blacked out gmail, youtube Google now add few little tweaks here n there I'm like a big kid in candy store atm trying to see what else I can do to this bad boy!!!! anyone got any suggestions

·
Banned
396 Posts
Not overlay anymore man lol hince y its in the developer section now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
sorry bro I didn't word it out exactly right but meant you took it up several notches from the overlay to a full blown kick ass ROM that's what I meant. Sky's the limit with this bad boy can't wait to see what you got in store for the future

·
Banned
396 Posts
Mine was doing that also but I wiped and reflashed the whole thing loaded back up then went back in to wipe cache/dalvik also fixed permissions running like a dream now.

·
Banned
396 Posts
Damm if don't get better!!!!! got beats drivers working w/ROM I'm using basic pair of skulls and damm sure sounds Amazing and in the car also this ROM has unlimited potential great job G.

·
Banned
396 Posts
Yeah was yours the one w/ clock not showing. sometimes for whatever reason redoing it seems to work lots of the kinks out let me know if that worked for u

·
Banned
396 Posts
That white box is now transparent black like the others man now in the next update
G is it possible to make the clock blue on lockscreen so it goes with everything else trying to get it blue to match really its the only thing I've been trying to do. other than that this is pretty much flawless best I've ran in sometime!!!!

·
Banned
396 Posts
Only thing I have that makes reboot take a little while is "android is upgrading" been like this for several months on ICS and jb got bootloaders and everything else. runs silky smooth just wanna know anyone else getting same when they reboot and if so what can be done to fix if possible for it not to show.

·
Banned
396 Posts
I have found no rhyme or reason for this. It happens to be on some roms, but random boots. Same rom comes up in 20 seconds, where the next time I reboot, it takes 3, 4, or even 5 minutes. I never Dirty flash anything. I always clean flash. Usually the first boot is great, but then the long boot times come randomly after that. Shrug. Again, I haven't found any reason for it.
thanks for your input Bro.that's really only gripe i have but like you said it happens on other roms. i concur with you on that and your dead on right even with it saying android upgrading it don't take no time still excellent rom i cant wait to see what G has in store for us in future builds.

·
Banned
396 Posts
It shouldnt, if so try a reboot. No release right now. Big upgrade coming
yeah big upgrade coming can't wait. also this rom is insane with trinity a personal preference though. keep adding 2 this rom Bro cause with each great addition you're implementing it goes from a great Rom to looking like something very Epic and special!!!!

·
Banned
396 Posts
Those are sweet I agree on putting those in. What are they from?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
I ran across them while back on XDA been searching for a few days for the pic i recently switched over to a mac book for school. had to look all over it was for ics i'm sure there's something like it for JB. I asked the other day but kinda hard describing it so wanted to show a pic IDK but i think this would put a killer touch on this already kick ass rom even still just a sugestion though I absolutley love this rom as is but would be nice to black out the core icons to finish off the look cause the features will keep coming.

·
Banned
396 Posts
[/quote
[Themed apk] JB 4.1.1 MMS Emoji Dark Holo *UPDATE 7/26 this should be from same Dev but not sure but hope this helps you. your rom and themes got me trying to take a stab at all this awesomeness you are building. I'm gonna try my hand at some as well but I would like to help and to test out as well whatever you cook up Bro.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.